Stealth Run #003 Released - 501 Magnacut "The Larrin"

That's good news! Also it's nice to know that you're not on a time crunch to send it in, the lifetime warranty has you covered if it never really "fixes" itself.

Yep. No hurry. Just going to enjoy it. I just wanted to report back so anyone skimming the thread wouldn’t think I got a “bad” one, or was just coming to speak negatively on it. Always love my Bucks.

I think being the first to post on eBay would be for the target audience of people that are not signed up for Buck notifications and are probably not on this forum or FB Buck. They probably also hoped that it would sell out fast. The original eBay posting was taken down Friday or Saturday.

Last edited:
In my opinion, eBay should not allow people to list items for sale unless they have the item in their possession. Now that I typed that I realize that it might already be a requirement but not always adhered to. I wouldn't buy any knife at any price from someone whom I know doesn't even have it yet.

In my opinion, eBay should not allow people to list items for sale unless they have the item in their possession. Now that I typed that I realize that it might already be a requirement but not always adhered to. I wouldn't buy any knife at any price from someone whom I know doesn't even have it yet.
It's definitely a requirement, however it's effectively uninforced because eBay doesn't have enough employees. Trust me, I have reported so many of these in my time, only for them to remain up. It is what it is at this point.

OOF!!
QPrVEeT.jpg

I haven't given up and bought one yet.

on the edges I've seen 2 now with poor bevels....but got to say better overall than the 500 versions in ironwood where they ground away a lot of blade...... these have been fairly even start near the tang without removing a lot of the steel. so that's good......

Back