Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is a top of the line tanto blade for all of your combat/tactical needs"

*shows the guy hacking down a tree with it*

"This is a top of the line tanto blade for all of your combat/tactical needs"

*shows the guy hacking down a tree with it*

I didn't think that guy was ever going to chop all the way through that scrawny pine. In fact it looked like he barely made it halfway through before the tree just said, "Aw screw it." and broke out of pity.

I wonder how many butts have been whooped for cutting up mom's broom handle to mount this..
[video=youtube;GWYJc_XeakE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWYJc_XeakE[/video]

I wonder how many butts have been whooped for cutting up mom's broom handle to mount this..

None. Come on. Would you mess with the wielder of such a sharp object mounted to a libman handle? Imwant to know how many mall ninjas attached it to an actual broom thinking the sweeping head will help it fly like a giant arrow.

None. Come on. Would you mess with the wielder of such a sharp object mounted to a libman handle? Imwant to know how many mall ninjas attached it to an actual broom thinking the sweeping head will help it fly like a giant arrow.

Hahaha, now I'm really tempted to get it, and mount it to some modern plastic broom with the molded/angled brush head!

Nope

Home defense toilet plunger.

Hell, I'm sure they are cheap. Why not outfit all wooden handled tools with one so we will always be prepared?
Plungers in each bathroom, brooms, put them on the ends of garden tools..
Kuwa%2B(garden%2Bhoe)%2Btraining%2Bfor%2Bself-defense%2Bat%2Bthe%2BArizona%2BSchool%2Bof%2BTraditional%2BKarate%2Bin%2BMesa,%2BGilbert,%2BChandler.JPG

flamberge_zps095mjeqq.jpg

Mostly decorative, especially in the example above. However potentially useful in milder forms, especially against wood staffs (axes, halberds, etc) and of course show off a smith's skill.

Imagine having an important person to protect on the battlefield. Or you have to decide who to put on the flanks of a battle formation. Men with Zweihänders were used for bodyguards of generals and also to prevent flanking by enemy forces. Also to break pike formations.

I have always wondered about these, I mean you see historians and people in museums talk about these things with such seriousness and admire the ingenuity of the design and all; but as someone experienced with shooting and carrying guns the only thought I have is "that's a really bad idea...." haha. Back then pistols were carried either cross draw or in in saddle holsters, and either way the blade sticks up and points right at you. Then when you shoot it you can't get a solid grip on the gun because the blade is in the way, and if it slips that blade will surely find some part of you to cut. I think its a perfect example of someone inexperienced with weapons designing a "better" weapon.

It would probably make a decent boar spear, if you like hunting that way. I dont spear hunt, but if I did, I am sure that thing would work pretty well actually.

As a son of a colombian and a soldier who wore a funny little green hat, I will tell you this is utter bullshit. This type of shit was never seen. The real thing that was used was a pot or a pan.

It may be a little tacticlol with its huge 12 inch blade but it's not a ridiculous pointless design and is completely usable and I love it! It's my scare the shit out of my niece's boyfriend knife

image.jpg

When I was in the Marine Corps, if you were issued a pistol you were required to have a lanyard on it. We called it a "dummy cord", and it was usually just to make sure you didn't lose it.

It's a paintball pistol, that "lanyard" is the air line to the tank on his back.

I have no words to describe this one...
Can you imagine the sheath for this thing?!

I have no words to describe this one...
Can you imagine the sheath for this thing?!

I am sure I would have absolute faith in the stability of the axe insert in my Rambo III knife...

Ahh, Hibben. The first knifemaker I knew by name, inspiration for much of my love of knives, and so very very Tacticlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back