1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Tacticlol Knives

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TwitchyBlade, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wurger190

Wurger190

Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  2. keroscene

keroscene

Nov 9, 2013
    Pretty sure that's the "hang knife on nail" hole. Other than that, I've got nuthin'

3. keroscene

keroscene

Nov 9, 2013
    Speaking of awesome blades....
    [​IMG]

Better set aside a day to sharpen this bad boy!

4. C_Becker

C_Becker

Oct 7, 2012
    Not a knife, but I believe its tacticlol enough to fit in here

[​IMG]

5. sideways

sideways

Feb 19, 2013
    They look airy and comfortable. :thumbup:

Not great for bug season but I'd wear em on the trail. And look at them cargo pockets. Oh my. :D

6. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013

Like with many of the knives in this thread, men should just say no to skirts too even if they are called kilts. There are valid reasons even the Scots moved away from them other than for traditional celebratory garb.

7. sideways

sideways

Feb 19, 2013
    Oh I'dunno. I think there are some scenarios where a kilt is a good choice. Granted you wouldn't want to be wearing one when you need to push through a bush of poison ivy... but I can see it being a good option bumming around in a hot climate. It's not for nothing that man dresses are the prevalent garb in arid areas.

8. Paka

Paka

Dec 30, 2014

Do you not even read the OP's post...? Please take the 10 seconds to read the OP's post and not contradict yourself. In another thread you started, you say the zt0200 is one of your favorite tactical folders.

Also, reading a few of your posts on different threads it's clear you have a lack of understanding when it comes to sarcasm..

As for "tacticlol" knives I'd say the cold steel rajah series, and pretty much any mtech folder. Particularly the rajah 2, if you're going to carry a knife that big just go with a fixed..not to mention how ridiculous they look. Also I'm not a fan of aus8.

9. orezona

orezona

Feb 13, 2015
    MTech USA MT-621BK

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;C3BoxYKhB18]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3BoxYKhB18[/video]

Not one but TWO lanyard holes!

Also, stainless steel with PROTECTIVE COATING!

10. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    Depends on where and when, and even then you'll not see any of them in knee length skirts.

11. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    I like the " USA DESIGN made in china "

12. MI-FZ6

MI-FZ6

Oct 8, 2014
  13. Comeuppance

Comeuppance Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary Gold Member

Jan 12, 2013
    More OC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Riley12

Riley12

Jun 26, 2013
  15. kagato82

kagato82 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 2, 2012
  16. Wanimator

Wanimator

Mar 7, 2014
    I think it's a Spydie hole, and to get around trademark rules they added the rest of the cut, lol.

17. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
  18. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    Seriously I'll keep my dignity. If I really wanted to toke a bowl in the wild I will make a bush pipe

[video]https://youtu.be/lXdD1a2sz6o[/video]

19. Slipperyfish

Slipperyfish

Apr 6, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.