Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM18683.jpg

Every time I see the hole in this knife I wonder "WTF!!?"

Pretty sure that's the "hang knife on nail" hole. Other than that, I've got nuthin'

They look airy and comfortable. :thumbup:

Not great for bug season but I'd wear em on the trail. And look at them cargo pockets. Oh my. :D

Not a knife, but I believe its tacticlol enough to fit in here

url.jpg

Like with many of the knives in this thread, men should just say no to skirts too even if they are called kilts. There are valid reasons even the Scots moved away from them other than for traditional celebratory garb.

Like with many of the knives in this thread, men should just say no to skirts too even if they are called kilts. There are valid reasons even the Scots moved away from them other than for traditional celebratory garb.

Oh I'dunno. I think there are some scenarios where a kilt is a good choice. Granted you wouldn't want to be wearing one when you need to push through a bush of poison ivy... but I can see it being a good option bumming around in a hot climate. It's not for nothing that man dresses are the prevalent garb in arid areas.

Do you not even read the OP's post...? Please take the 10 seconds to read the OP's post and not contradict yourself. In another thread you started, you say the zt0200 is one of your favorite tactical folders.

Also, reading a few of your posts on different threads it's clear you have a lack of understanding when it comes to sarcasm..

As for "tacticlol" knives I'd say the cold steel rajah series, and pretty much any mtech folder. Particularly the rajah 2, if you're going to carry a knife that big just go with a fixed..not to mention how ridiculous they look. Also I'm not a fan of aus8.

MTech USA MT-621BK

MT-621BK.jpg

[video=youtube;C3BoxYKhB18]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3BoxYKhB18[/video]

Not one but TWO lanyard holes!

Also, stainless steel with PROTECTIVE COATING!

Seriously I'll keep my dignity. If I really wanted to toke a bowl in the wild I will make a bush pipe

[video]https://youtu.be/lXdD1a2sz6o[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back