Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's the picture. I wonder how the "tobacco pipe" works.

features-all.jpg

Im surprised Lynn "meatboots" Thompson has never gotten salmonella from all the raw meat they waste over at the Cold Steele Compound.

lets hope they bbq a lot.

:/

also this is one of the best threads on BF

Im surprised Lynn "meatboots" Thompson has never gotten salmonella from all the raw meat they waste over at the Cold Steele Compound.

From what I recall the meat is donated to local homeless.shelters/soup kitchens. While a fair amount of the designs are tactilol at least they're not of terrible quality on the whole.

Like with many of the knives in this thread, men should just say no to skirts too even if they are called kilts. There are valid reasons even the Scots moved away from them other than for traditional celebratory garb.

You do know why they started to wear skirts.... sorry kilts, in the first place?..... It's because sheep can hear a zipper open 500 yards upwind!....... :triumphant:

Seriously I'll keep my dignity. If I really wanted to toke a bowl in the wild I will make a bush pipe

[video]https://youtu.be/lXdD1a2sz6o[/video]

Maybe it's actually geared toward the stoner crowd. When they get pulled over, they can tell the cop that it's not a pipe, it's just a big knife.

I thought the exact same thing when watching some of those videos. But call me crazy i am just not keen on eating meat that has been hanging in a parking lot, hacked with a sword, rolled on the floor etc. maybe he feeds his dogs well?

I thought the exact same thing when watching some of those videos. But call me crazy i am just not keen on eating meat that has been hanging in a parking lot, hacked with a sword, rolled on the floor etc. maybe he feeds his dogs well?

There is a disclaimer at the beginning of the videos that states the meat is hygeinically kept, and donated to a local mission. Maybe Lynn is an ok guy after all.

There is a disclaimer at the beginning of the videos that states the meat is hygeinically kept, and donated to a local mission. Maybe Lynn is an ok guy after all.

Here's hoping they don't donate the chopped cow skulls too..

0130693640661193577.jpg

Golden fisting.

My first thought on this one was, "you know, that could actually be useful for cutting boxes." I know that is not what it's designed for, but unlike most of the things in this thread, it could actually be kinda useful.

Of course, most people who want to open boxes don't buy knuckle duster kerambit switchblades...

TacticLOL blades are not just a modern, popular phenomenon. Blade crafters and wielders have been adorning their knives and swords with unnecessary features for centuries.

Enter: HistoricLOL.

Ballock dagger c.1500 England
Has someone questioned your masculinity? Would a normal stabbing fail to drive home your point balls-deep? The Ballock dagger’s handle sticking out of his body leaves no question that he just got f***ed.

Landsknecht Amour c.1500 Germany
Fitting as it might seem, this is not a sheath for the Ballock dagger, nor was it worn by the men who carried them.

The Landsknecht, or Doppelsöldner, preferred a much longer blade, the Zweihänder flamberge. When you wear armor with velvet pleats, you carry a sword with swirls and scalloped edges.

More stuff, functional or not, is always better.

Henry VIII’s horned helmet c.1511

Tactical garments and accessories are everywhere, but a disappointing number of them include horns and glasses. During a zombie apocalypse, King Henry could head-butt his way to victory with precision vision.

Europeans aren’t the only culture with a tacticLOL history:

Ōdachi c.1843 Japan

African Ceremonial blade

History is rich with tacticLOL that makes random serrations, unnecessary jimping, pointless ornamentation, visually-confusing facets, and matte black paint a small point on the timeless epic of HistoricLOL.

Last edited:
LeatherMistressØye;Ballock dagger c.1500 England Has someone questioned your masculinity? Would a normal stabbing fail to drive home your point balls-deep? The Ballock dagger’s handle sticking out of his body leaves no question that he just got f***ed. said:

Just got home from a shitty night at work and this just made it 100 times better! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back