• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad THE BAD Will Moon

The only reason he took back his original comment and tried again was because he realized he had inadvertently spoke ill of all vets and actively serving personnel. He realized this could hurt his “business” far more than his shitty knives.
Inadvertent? Perhaps. However, I believe inadvertent utterances like that generally reveal one's true feelings.

Z0pAyWA.png

one of my favorite responses

Is this from instagram?
I’m not on Instagram but I grabbed my wife’s phone to view it. Apparently, you have to be following him to view it.
Yes ig. He went private recently iirc. And he blocked alot of people already along with deleting alot of comments.

I blocked him months ago because I wanted him to not see my posts linking to this thread.

13 thousand followers? I bet he bought and paid for some of those followers.

This guy has a new apology every 2-3 years. “I was young and in college”, “I was immature”...it just keeps on happening.

He probably captured something in there when he said he hopes his knife "services" the new owner well. It probably is given his reputation for "quality"...

Last edited:
I hope his money is refused and from what we can see on Instagram he blocks anyone who likes/ follows/ posts on any of Matts or related CMFTW content.

Here comes the ubiquitous donation..........."See what a good guy I am? I actually put my money where my mouth is and I donated to Vet's. So you see I am not so bad, so if you feel sorry for me and forgive me you will feel better about yourself"o_O..........Just one big manipulation.

After he does this he will disappear and go quiet for a few weeks. Then he will open all new social media accounts, scrub the old ones and then look for a whole new crop of buyers/suckers.
This time next year more fresh unwitting buyers will find this thread and post how he ripped them off.........One thing about the internet, it empowers scum like this.

I'm not sure Matt would want his donation to his fund. He just wanted to help everyone... And part of helping was to point out shit people like Moon, Skelton, etc. It feels like moon is doing it for himself, and it won't even make a difference to most. He just needs to sit down and shut up. The more he talks the more he digs himself in.

As I've said before... When you have a job you suck at, you get fired. Moon is fired but can't accept it.

Back