The CRK Insingo Hangout!

I've come to the realization that a plane jane small insingo is the best for me. I've had the knifeart CF version, and the CF felt too delicate for me...I've had the micarta version which looked odd after a while. I've had two small plain jane clip points as well. I loved the insingo blade for the utility and uniqueness, and the plain jane titanium handles for their clean, minimalist design and solid feel.

I'm now on the hunt for one and it's driving me nuts! I will report back once I find one!

Well, it's been over a year since I wrote that post, and I've finally broke down and ordered a plain small 21 insingo. I was lucky enough to find one brand new for $350 (I gather that CRK had a price increase since the small 21's are now $375). It would appear that the dealer forgot to apply the price increase to the knife.

Not to say that I've been actively looking all this time, but the small 21 insingo seems to be quite hard to find in Canada, new or used.

Can't wait to finally put my hands on what I believe is the ultimate EDC knife, for me anyways! Will report back when it's in hand!

Last edited:
I prefer the insingo (small 21s below) in use and looks. The blade closed IMO, makes the small 21 look more complete...a bit wider. I also believe it makes the knife easier to handle and deploy having a little extra blade sticking out past the pocket clip.

Really can't remember if I posted these in here or not. One is my user and one is my backup. Was able to get the small idaho made logo on these starbenzas. The only thing that will ever knock these out is a damascus insingo....if released.

iAZJDyd.jpg

zC4zdDI.jpg

ADUS8Rn.jpg

D0XjzHx.jpg

I prefer the insingo (small 21s below) in use and looks. The blade closed IMO, makes the small 21 look more complete...a bit wider. I also believe it makes the knife easier to handle and deploy having a little extra blade sticking out past the pocket clip.

Really can't remember if I posted these in here or not. One is my user and one is my backup. Was able to get the small idaho made logo on these starbenzas. The only thing that will ever knock these out is a damascus insingo....if released.

Where can I get those thumbstuds?

I just recently decided to pick up a Large CF Inkosi Insingo.....Love this Insingo Blade shape.
Not sure why I waited so long!

Since I never really looked for the Insingo Blades I never really noticed till now...
So why is it that the large Sebenza 21 Insingo hardly EVER gets any CGG love!
I can’t seem to even find one unless someone posts a pic of one already owned.

We need to go VFR direct to CRK on this issue :D

Last edited:
Really missing my small insingo. Reluctantly had to part with it last year and lately I have really been wanting another.

Treat yoself!

I'm really happy with the large in my pocket. The small is a bit small for me.

Anyone know if we will ever see an Insingo Inkosi from Wilson Combat? I’ve only seen the WC Sebenza with insingo blades but not the Inkosi.

Anyone know if we will ever see an Insingo Inkosi from Wilson Combat? I’ve only seen the WC Sebenza with insingo blades but not the Inkosi.
YES, THIS! I currently own zero CR knives. If this gets made, I will own One. I've written to both companies inquiring, more pressure would certainly help it get done :)

Back