The CRK Insingo Hangout!

I never noticed the swedge until I had this blade shape in hand. It didn’t stand out in pictures to me for some reason but man, it’s awesome. I definitely need another to put to use.

What a great thread. Just ordered my first CRK, a Large Inkosingo with black micarta like several have added photos in here. It was a real tossup, love the classic DP blade shape but the Insingo shape just seems very useful, and a little easier to sharpen perfectly.

I’ve noticed some have one scalloped out section in the handle and others two, is that two different models?

I’ve noticed some have one scalloped out section in the handle and others two, is that two different models?
Yes - the single is the Sebenza and the double would be the Inkosi (although the Sebenza 25 did feature the double cutouts.)

You can get insingo in the Inkosi and sebenza 21. It’s not offered in the sebenza 31 just yet, in the works tho
Thanks. I've only just discovered the difference between the 21 and 31 is one pre-dates the other. Was wondering why I couldn't
see it as an option on their website.
Thanks for the help.

I love the Insingo. Have three lefty 21's- two larges (CF inlay and Micarta inlay) and a small CF inlay. I tried the small Insingo blade on a small Lunar Landing 21 and it worked perfectly. Going to send the small Insingo off to CR to get the thumb stud changed to gold and do a more "permanent" swap on the small LL. I haven't carried the LL because I prefer the Insingo blade shape so much.
upload_2021-1-9_8-22-11-jpeg.1487951

Back