The CRK Insingo Hangout!

Jsega51

Gold Member
I never noticed the swedge until I had this blade shape in hand. It didn’t stand out in pictures to me for some reason but man, it’s awesome. I definitely need another to put to use.

farfromovin

Gold Member
What a great thread. Just ordered my first CRK, a Large Inkosingo with black micarta like several have added photos in here. It was a real tossup, love the classic DP blade shape but the Insingo shape just seems very useful, and a little easier to sharpen perfectly.

AndrewH60

Gold Member
I’ve noticed some have one scalloped out section in the handle and others two, is that two different models?

JAB

Can’t Remember
Platinum Member
I’ve noticed some have one scalloped out section in the handle and others two, is that two different models?
Yes - the single is the Sebenza and the double would be the Inkosi (although the Sebenza 25 did feature the double cutouts.)

AndrewH60

Gold Member
You can get insingo in the Inkosi and sebenza 21. It’s not offered in the sebenza 31 just yet, in the works tho
Thanks. I've only just discovered the difference between the 21 and 31 is one pre-dates the other. Was wondering why I couldn't
see it as an option on their website.
Thanks for the help.