The Survive! Never Say Die! Chat Thread

Look what I got in the mail today!

AZFnfHD.jpg

Looks like a half kilo of some good stuff! Do knives come packaged like this from Survive?
wEiSeHV.jpg

HtT6jcw.jpg

xMe6xqC.jpg

You will love this knife. GSO-4.7 great blade, add Cerakoted CRU-V steel ad voila an awesome knife in an awesome steel. I have tortured my two UB (sold my regulars) and bought every other CRU-V knife any maker has made and sold on BF the steel is that great.

I know it! I had one a few years back, but I saw something else I wanted more, so I sold it, like a dumb ass! ha ha Now, years later, I finally scored another one JUST like it, and I'm gonna try and hang on to this one for as long as I can. The CFVs 4.7s are only going to get harder and harder to find...

v1oLqYg.jpg

I did just sell one, but this one came up by circumstance for a really good price, so I jumped on it! This knife stuff is a sickness I tell ya...

It is, isn't it?! I had a GSO 4.1 a while ago (the first new spec in the wild for awhile) and let it go. Regretted that, but got over it. Just traded my way back into one so I'm pretty excited, but what is it that rotating through knives is so compelling?!

It is, isn't it?! I had a GSO 4.1 a while ago (the first new spec in the wild for awhile) and let it go. Regretted that, but got over it. Just traded my way back into one so I'm pretty excited, but what is it that rotating through knives is so compelling?!

I haven't figured it out myself yet. The hobby itself is fun, wheelin' and dealin', keeping the knives you like, and selling off the ones that you don't like as much. Until another one pops up for a good price in the future! lol

I have some moderate hoarding tendencies when it comes to knives. I've only ever moved a blade if a really special deal presented itself.

Based on the behavior of some of my favorite forum members I've toyed with the idea of starting a knife leasing operation :D
Kindly define moderate....:)

You can call home and ask my wife.
And I'm not into banjos.

Me and a buddy were bear hunting this fall and got my dogs scattered out chasing a bear they were never going to catch. We had to go out of National Forest and into some private ground up this sketchy road in the woods to try to get one of them picked up. Lots of 'trespassers will be shot' signs, mattresses thrown out in the yard..... Really sketchy. My buddy looks over at me and says 'If we see an albino playing a banjo, I'm outta here!' :D

Me and a buddy were bear hunting this fall and got my dogs scattered out chasing a bear they were never going to catch. We had to go out of National Forest and into some private ground up this sketchy road in the woods to try to get one of them picked up. Lots of 'trespassers will be shot' signs, mattresses thrown out in the yard..... Really sketchy. My buddy looks over at me and says 'If we see an albino playing a banjo, I'm outta here!' :D
Der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der.
That's the sound you never wanta hear when you're out in the unknown boonies. :eek:
Geez Dave, it almost sounds like you WERE in rural WV.

Back