The tale of three Bowies! Poppa Bowie, Momma Bowie and Bawanna Bowie.

I think we're there! Wait till I'm fresh and take a close gander and make sure but I think we're good.

Photo Evidence.
Exhibit 1.

Exhibit 2.

Exhibit 3.

Exhibit 4.

Exhibit 5.

Whew, that was close I'm out of fingers.

(kneels before bawanna and grovels)-- these things look fricken awesome, you, sir, are a champion among men.

OOOHHHHHHHHHHH Man, Bawanna sir they are amazing man, consider my dress blown up. I am a huge fan of the skip line. The checkering takes these to another level great job man, you are a master of your craft sir. Gehazi what a great trio there man.

I do believe Sir Gehazi is pleased! I now dub you Lord Bawanna:eek: Now that there is a Royal family:thumbup: Great job and yes that skip line is soooo Khul!

WOW. that's about all I can say here. Seriously awesome job Lord Bawanna.. your checkering skills have obtained you white wizard status!
They look great as individuals and as a set,, Gehazi is STOKED!

Wow... Those bowies are frigging awesome. I see a ak bowie in my future, but I think my next purchase will be the Uncle Bill Especiale. There is just something about it that makes me smile.

Just out of curiosity does a Lord outrank a Sir or is the other way around. I don't want to break protocol ya know?

Don't Sir's gotta have the Queen Mum smack him on each shoulder with a big arse sword and all.

I'm not sure I want to go through that. I'm thinking the Sir outranks.

I think I'd like to still with just plain bawanna, ya know swelled head and all, who needs that.

But I whittled Sir Gehazi in a picnic table (who knew they make picnic tables out of tupperware now days) down at the park so that's cast in stone. No highway option.

Great Job on those bowies Bawanna! They look super . As soon as I get a Bowie family, you'll have another project...:)

You know it just suddenly struck me. Bhakta went to the trouble to make me/us the IBBB, maybe I oughta try and get another one, I want a couple more anyhow and checker it up and send one back to him. Seems like the right thing to do.

I'll ponder and try to do this.

You know it just suddenly struck me. Bhakta went to the trouble to make me/us the IBBB, maybe I oughta try and get another one, I want a couple more anyhow and checker it up and send one back to him. Seems like the right thing to do.

I'll ponder and try to do this.

A very nice gesture me thinks.

It's expanding too. Now I'm thinking checker job and off to Pugs for a fine suit and then back to Auntie to send it on it's way.

I should do one for Auntie too for her collection (she must have one whopper of a collection).

You ready on your end Pugs? First I gotta score a couple more (now I need at least 3) original size IBBB's.
Auntie has small hands and I'm sure Bhakta probably would do fine with the short handle too.

knights are often landed lords who generally fight for higher ranking lords -- I have many times knelt and groveled before your superior skill and experience in almost all things ; therefore you are Lord Bawanna, but being a lord we call you whatever you damn well want, so bawanna it is until the Lord says otherwise. :D

and yeah man, cannot say enough good things about that work--still trying to figure out all the knives I can give you so I can get the others checkered :D

also a kami care package including some dressed up versions of their work is kinda a neat idea, we will see what auntie thinks and try to get it together?

Well I've always wanted a cool exotic different name. How's Bob sound? Or Zedediah? Pretty common spellin an all.

Bawanna's pretty dang exotic if you ax me! I had to Wikipedia you to really get to know ya! I think thats why we get along so well:D
OK no "lord" my Lord!

I am ready when you are brother.

Hey I thought you weren't retarded anymore and got a job. Nice to see ya here during the day.
I'd like to hang this place up and come be your sidekick.

Lord Bob Zedediah Bawanna(not retarded), Master Pugs Leatherbender Picturecutter(no longer retarded); I played some dnd in my youth , its true

Back