The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be possible , but to be safe , get your Posted Messages count up . I see that you are not a new member but with only 1 Message . Welcome to the Porch young man .

Harry
Thanks Harry I made an account a while back but never could get the hang of the forum. Still trying to figure out how to add an avatar lol.

Thanks Harry I made an account a while back but never could get the hang of the forum. Still trying to figure out how to add an avatar lol.
I am afraid I can't help you much on that , but you will probably figure it out . It has been too long ago for me to remember how I did it . I expect it was just a Drag and Drop thing of one of my photos .

Harry

How about a farm boy sized 14!

Hot damn that sounds great..I been after a FarmBoy for the past 3 or 4 years

qG6JC71.jpg

Or if a fixed blade from GEC is an option, a stainless fixed blade like this one

Ii6O0Fg.jpg

I'd be keen for the 86 - more so if it is a single fat spear or sheepfoot. Where do I sign up? I have cred, ;) still own my Forum knife from 2 0r three years ago ;)

So I've been a member for blade forums for a good many years and never had an issue with acquiring the forum knives on the secondary until the 86s arose. And I'm still confused as to how to acquire one being a long term member. And yes, I'm after the potential 2021 "alleged" 86 barlow. Any help, advice, guidance is greatly appreciated of course.

Fantastic news Charlie, thanks for taking this on! What a beauty, huge thanks to Bill for the vision and production, and Barry for dealing with the logistics!

You have to be a paying member to be able to add an avatar. Other perks for paying members are the ability to send and receive personnel messages, add pictures directly as attachments, and sell. It's all up there at the top under paid subscriptions.

O.B.

I’ve just been waiting for someone to take my money. Great news, and thanks to all, this makes my day!

I have a feeling there will be more than a few long time members with anemic post counts come crawling out of the woodwork. 71 posts and a trip to the toupee' shop are in my near future.

A single blade 86 has been my grail since picking up an Oil Field Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back