The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree; the year will be in the number on the pile side, so a plain "Bladeforums" stamp might be nice and simple! Actually it should be 861121.

I like that, K.I.S.S. Glad i have these though. ;)

wNvpoAm.jpg

DeAhdK2

Last edited:
After this, "The official, binding, weight carrying 2021 forum knife discussion thread" is going to be anticlimactic.
Not if I have anything to do with it!;)
I think we would all appreciate it if this "who did what to whom" discussion is taken offline. I don't think this is the place for it.
I warned them Gary,
I warned them...
didn't I warn them?

Bill is not fickle, and I will not address the "sway" issue!!:cool:
We are getting a BF knife absolutely!! Bill is a man of his word!!
I just got off the phone with him, and it's all going smoothly and well, if a bit slowly!! :thumbsup:
So keep heart my friends!! On my honor I will do my duty, and Bill is with us all the way!!:)
The Helmsman held strong & maintained course. 3 Cheers.

Great to hear Charlie. I’m very sorry for any complication or negativity I caused for you. My interest, actions, and posts (before those today, I’ll be honest those were out of frustration and a belief in defending oneself when unjustly attacked) come from a place of genuine interest and positivity.

As always, I think your contribution is invaluable.

(and my post about having sway and Bill being fickle was VERY tongue in cheek, in case it didn’t come through right)
Ahhhhh Grasshopper....the internet is a forest ,dark and foreboding....when the floor dry and crunchy underfoot... be careful where light your campfire or you may burn the trees down....

Or any kind of instrument as a shield either ;) Except perhaps Bagpipe on Tartan Acrylic? :eek:

Oh dear!

Now that we have resolved all those little hiccups ...gather round and lets have a rousing ,hearty but utterly tuneless rendition of Porchenbergs National Anthem..."Porchenbergers Are The Best" accompamied by the The Masssed Pipes and Drums of The 23rd Royal Highland McPorchernburhg McHighland Deserters.

Ahem ....mi mi meee.
Porchenberg Porchenberg is the best.
The Porch is so awesome,
it must be blessed.
Porchenbergers everywhere
Standing or seated.
Porchenbergers Porchenbergers
Can NEVER be defeated.

Last edited:
I agree; the year will be in the number on the pile side, so a plain "Bladeforums" stamp might be nice and simple! Actually it should be 861121.
I still disagree, and am a little surprised the traditional forum, traditional pocket knife number code tradition is being cast aside so unceremoniously. However this is pretty close to a grail knife for me so I’m with y’all for whatever gets it done.

The best reason I can think of to place 10 dots or stars on the tang is to create a sense of continuity that we as members can use to guilt trip the forum owner into supporting future forum knives until we use all the dots.

20 small dots would be even better.

Would be cool if bladeforum knives had their own stylized(?) stamp on it similar to northfields “un-x-ld” or wostenholms “I*XL”. Something better than “un-sa-lable”, which eludes to rough stormy seas while also eluding to its non-flippable status. Though better would be something that captures bladeforums.
Probably several bladeforum knives too late though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back