To the Makers of Things, Show us what you do!

Currently, I'm just succeeding in making a mess ;)

O3tdyyV.jpg

But eventually we'll have some more slingshots.

huCKZC2.jpg
Updating for John. The mess came together nicely ;)

1MUWrbu.jpg

D7Fy70l.jpg

gIXJm4G.jpg

rHZIGET.jpg

jq0REOG.jpg

rCHTy0e.jpg

Those are high class right there Mike, I'd have done some serious damage with one of those when I was a kid (and probably more now😁).

I don’t pop into this particular forum very often, but I enjoy sharing my things I “make”. I build cars. Both kits (Shelby cobras) and my own (built a t bucket once, frame and all). These are the 2 I currently have, one finished and one in progress.
My cobra. 302 with 5 speed manual. Quick and a whole pile of fun
91D9F061-3305-46AD-BE0D-1F4D320E6A2F.jpeg

My 33 ford. It started life as a kit car, but I have changed so much and ditched a lot of what they sent to build exactly what I wanted. I wanted the frane and front suspension from this company, but had to get the whole kit. So I’ve made so with a lot. Supercharged 5.0 coyote, and loaded out, ac/heat/ps/pb, keyless, Bluetooth audio, it really is trick but a lot of stuff in not much real estate.
4229B02B-F82F-4F02-AAB5-ED86E882EC25.jpeg

Was fun following along with that one Chip. Great job!

Great looking board Scott, that bocote looks awesome!

That tri weave engraving looks really cool Chip, that pattern always reminds me of M.C. Escher.

If anyones cruising this thread, check out the Hosted Subforums list every once in a while, there's a couple of brand new ones and a few have popped up in the last year or so. Stop by and say hello, subforums can be great little communitues to hang out in.

Here's the most recent

Chipped Metal

and

Sharp Fiery Leathercraft and Knifeworks

Oooh I like that one a lot Scott. I pretended to be a woodworker yesterday and cobbled together a carousel for board games. Bless her heart the wife had intended to make it for me for Christmas and got in a little over her head. Now for the kids to paint it and me to be surprised Christmas morning at the shock of opening a board game carousel that I'm not supposed to know anything about!😄

Back