Uncle Bill Is Gone

My deepest condolences to Yangdu. Uncle Bill certainly left his mark upon this world. He has touched many people, and given a great example on how to live life. I'm sorry to see him gone, yet relieved his suffering is over.
Gonna pick up some Heinies on the way home, and raise a toast tonight.

My heart has dropped.

I am honored to have known such a great man, who has done so much for so many. I learned a lot from you, Uncle. You have have set a great example and a high standard for us to follow. Go in peace, and I hope we can meet together on the other side.

I have never felt a greater loss at the passing of a person whom I've never met. Uncle Bill's personality and influence are palpable even to those of us who never had the priviledge of meeting him in person. Peeps and I will be offering up prayers and good thoughts for Yangdu and Bill's countless "family."

I've been away for four days and just now returned home to read of this dreadful news. What can I say that hasn't already been said.

Bill, you will be sorely missed by people from all over the world. Your life touched many people in such a positive way. You were and are a wonderful model for the rest of us to try and emulate. May you rest in peace.

Yangdu, my deepest sympathies and prayers are with you at this difficult time - my words feel so useless and inadequate. May God be with you.

I will miss you Bill.

Can't really add anything to what's already been said. We will all miss you Bill.

My thoughts and prayers are now with the living...Yangdu, Pala and the Kamis'. I hope they all carry on as before.

Semp

Just got back. My heart is sad. The ripples in the world created by him will continue. My prayers for the family.

Opening a Heineken right now, Bill. Have a safe trip, wherever you may go.

-Emile

A sad day. This loss is a hard lesson for us all. We are all mere mortals, like it or not..... AND I don't much like it. Uncle Bill, a man among men and an example of a very good person. He sure helped me and I thanked him for his kind consideration. Hopefully we will meet again, at another time and place. A better place, no doubt. Death is such hard stuff to bear, indeed!
Thanks,
iBear

My name is Fred Martino, Bill's younger brother. I just got off the phone with Ang and she had horrible news of Rusty. He too, has passed on. Ang could not log in to the forum so I told her I would be the bearer of sad tidings. My condolences to Rusty's family and friends here on the forum. Fred

I'm just devastated at this unexpected and tragic loss. Smoke going up-don't know what else to do or say. Truly sad tidings for the whole HI family.

Back