Photos [Updated with BR’s response] Problems with Brand New Bark River Gunny CPM-3V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many threads started by a brand new poster that no one knows. Thread spirals into a bash session and the same few piranahs swim over and attack.

Nothing suspicious about this.

Next someone will say they are only bashing the man and the company as a public service announcement. You know, to protect the other bf members.

Yawn, and this same type of thread will appear in three weeks or so

So many threads started by a brand new poster that no one knows. Thread spirals into a bash session and the same few piranahs swim over and attack.

Nothing suspicious about this.
Yep...you busted us. We’re all being paid by Chris Tanner of Prepared Mind 101! A big conspiracy to create controversy and division!

And now you will see the personal attacks on me for not ganging up on BRK and having a different openion. And it will likely be the same people that have done it in the past.

But yeah, there's nothing weird going on. There are three or four posters that are basically the BRK patrol. They post on every thread with bashing and they'll bash anyone that doesn't agree.
We are not talking opinions here. There are facts about brkt. If you choose to ignore them in a discussion, you will get flack and you contributions will be questioned.

Are you disputing the fact that brkt has sent out the wrong steel multiple times?

If not, then why defend them?

And now you will see the personal attacks on me for not ganging up on BRK and having a different openion.
What are you going on about?
I have not attacked you personally and I welcome a differing opinion - sort of the point of a forum.

And it will likely be the same people that have done it in the past.
Again, are you referring to me, since we are engaged in a talk about knives?

I have to the best of my knowledge never had any dealings with you before (IIRC - I might be wrong) - let alone 'attacked you' (quite the contrary as a matter of fact).

Whats with this weirdly bitter tone ..

Reactions: Mo2
We are not talking opinions here. There are facts about brkt. If you choose to ignore them in a discussion, you will get flack and you contributions will be questioned.

Are you disputing the fact that brkt has sent out the wrong steel multiple times?

If not, then why defend them?

I'm looking for the post in which I disputed that. I'm not defending BRK per se. I'm talking about the behavior on here where people bash and attack with the same type of organized mission. New poster, conversation, bash then the attack dogs come.

I'm looking for the post in which I disputed that. I'm not defending BRK per se. I'm talking about the behavior on here where people bash and attack with the same type of organized mission. New poster, conversation, bash then the attack dogs come.
Since when is the truth bashing?

What are you going on about?
I have not attacked you personally and I welcome a differing opinion - sort of the point of a forum.

Again, are you referring to me, since we are engaged in a talk about knives?

I have to the best of my knowledge never had any dealings with you before (IIRC - I might be wrong) - let alone 'attacked you' (quite the contrary as a matter of fact).

Whats with this weirdly bitter tone ..
Not you.

Normally there are a couple more posters that will be along shortly to personally attack me. Again, pleases top thinking I'm talking about you, it's getting weird.

Last time Thai thread was created, the bf mafia showed up and created other threads in wine and cheese to haze me like high-school bullies. Or rather net forum bullies.

Just the same pattern I've seen for a long time

I'm sure most people see a knives that are priced right along with BHK, LTW, etc... and assume they are of comparable quality.

BFC members are a small microcosm of the knife-buying world. I'd bet that even plenty of BFC members aren't savvy to the BRK's problematic history.

Yes, most knife buyers (probably also many on BF) dont know nor care an iota - thats why the knives sell.

They 'aint bovvered';)

Not you.

Normally there are a couple more posters that will be along shortly to personally attack me. Again, pleases top thinking I'm talking about you, it's getting weird.

Last time Thai thread was created, the bf mafia showed up and created other threads in wine and cheese to haze me like high-school bullies. Or rather net forum bullies.

Start a tech support thread. You are derailing a thread to pursue your personal agenda. This thread is about bark river knives not performing as they should, the discussion includes mike stewart. If you don't like it, report the post and move on.

Whats a 'Thai thread?'

Not you.

There seems to be an undercurrent of weird bitterness in some of your posts here pertaining to some matter unrelated to the matter at hand.

And the OP has conveniently backed out. Mission accomplished. I look forwards to the June thread started by a brand new non paying member about BRK

I fell for it again!! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back