We lost one of our own today......

Tragic news .
The loss a bladeforums brother my condolences to those who knew him on and off the forums and his family of course .
May he rest in piece

I'm really sorry to hear that ken. Though I never knew him personally myself I'm pretty sure we did a few transactions back and forth over the years. R.I.P. Ed

I hate reading this. He was a great mod and seemed to be a really good person from the few interactions I had with him. He was consistent and really seemed to care about this forum and the community that hung out here. I wondered where he went during the last couple years. I'm not a drinker anymore but I'll pour a fresh cup of coffee and have a drink in his name!

Joe

Wow, just saw this. So sad, he was awesome. Prayers headed out to his family. May he rest in peace.

Oh no! Too many people have passed away too soon :(
G2

Very sad to hear this, a truly nice man, a pillar of our community. I haven't been back East in 15 years, seems only yesterday we were staring the New Jersey club. R.I.P., Ed

So sorry to hear this! We are praying for his family in their time of grief.

When I started on this forum a couple years ago, I was green, a newbie who didn’t quite understand how to play well with others all the time. He was one of the mods to gracefully steer me straight. A bladeforums father figure in a way. Thank you. Rest In Peace.

He always cared about others, and helping to lift one's spirit. I hope he is with his loved ones now and at peace.

Condolences to his family and friends. Ed had a stern hand over the forum but at the same time was friendly and kind to all.

I never had the opportunity to interact with him but I’d like to express my condolences to his friends and his family.

I'm very sadden by this news I never knew him except for his post here but I think of all our knife loving brothers and sisters on BF as family.

Sad to say goodbye to a fine member of our knife collecting community. RIP ED.

Back