We lost one of our own today......

I had several wonderful interactions with Esav, especially around USPS. He was a very kind soul. Rest In Peace my friend, you will be missed!

What extraordinarily sad news! RIP, Ed. My thoughts and prayers to your family and friends.

( H HJK not sure if this is acceptable/correct, but I hope it is)

אֵל מָלֵא רַחֲמִים שׁוֹכֵן בַּמְּרוֹמִים, הַמְצֵא מְנוּחָה נְכוֹנָה עַל כַּנְפֵי הַשְּׁכִינָה בְּמַעֲלוֹת קְדוֹשִׁים וטְהוֹרִים כְּזוֹהַר הָרָקִיעַ מַזְהִירִים אֶת נִשְׁמַת פלוני בן פלוני שֶׁהָלַךְ לְעוֹלָמוֹ, בַּעֲבוּר שֶׁנָדְבוּ צְדָקָה בְּעַד הַזְכָּרַת נִשְׁמָתוֹ, לָכֵן בַּעַל הָרַחֲמִים יַסְתִּירֵהוּ בְּסֵתֶר כְּנָפָיו לְעוֹלָמִים, וְיִצְרֹר בִּצְרוֹר הַחַיִּים אֶת נִשְׁמָתוֹ, ה' הוּא נַחֲלָתוֹ, וְיָנוּחַ בְּשָׁלוֹם עַל מִשְׁכָּבוֹ, וְנֹאמַר אָמֵן:

God, full of mercy, who dwells in the heights, provide a sure rest upon the Divine Presence's wings, within the range of the holy, pure and glorious, whose shining resemble the sky's, to the soul of Ed Hausman for whom charity was pledged to the memory of his soul. Therefore, the Master of Mercy will protect him forever, from behind the hiding of his wings, and will tie his soul with the rope of life. The Everlasting is his heritage, and he shall rest peacefully upon his lying place, and let us say: Amen.
Very, very correct. Bless you.

My very sincere condolences to all those whose lives he touched. Clearly he was a great man.

Very glad to know that Ed passed peacefully, but saddened by the news. I hope his survivors are secure and safe in their time of grief.

I only knew him from adjacent posts here, but he certainly seemed like a huge asset to the forum. My condolences to Ken C. Ken C. and anyone else here close to him. Rest in peace Ed.

Sad news,,

My deepest condolences to the family, he was a great guy, and will be missed by many, rest in peace, Esav.

Prayers for his family in their time of grief. Esav was truly a remarkable man, his actions were fair and just. He will be missed.

May you rest in eternal peace, Ed. <3 18268125_984894401648073_4234798660709373425_n.jpg

You were definitely one of my favorite Mod's. I always enjoyed our conversations, as well as the guidance and perspective you so kindly gave me in my early years here. :) The keen knowledge you so passionately shared with the member's on this forum, regarding the USPS, was/is invaluable.
I also remember back on that night when you were eating your dinner, at the same time I inquired about your Spyderco Tantaka. ;)

Rest in peace Esav, you will be missed by many.

Very sad to hear this. He was a fair man and exerted a welcome and steady hand on these forums. We've lost one of our own, indeed. Rest in peace, Ed.

So sorry to hear this.
Esav was such a huge presence when I first started spending any real time here.
Rest in peace, and condolences to his family and his friends.

I'll pray for him and his family, we love you buddy R.I.P.

Very sad news. We have had some bad losses on BF this year.:(

Back