We were all new here once

I will still probably embarrass myself though, since I'm a cheapskate on a budget.

If you only need one knife, only own one knife. If your money needs to be spent on necessities, spend it on necessities. There's nothing embarrassing about using your money wisely.

Welcome all!

I would like to say hi.
I am quite new to the forum. Signed up awhile ago, forgot about coming back, and recently returned.
I have a wide variety of blades and like to read to educate myself.
I look forward to the continuation of lurking/reading and absorbing knowledge.

I love to cook and have a set of Mercer knives for the kitchen.
Not the highest quality or price point, but keeping them sharp - they have been great for a good many years.

I keep a Kershaw Cryo II in my pocket as an everyday use tool and love it - again - not a high price point, but an excellent blade, and I sharpen it weekly.

I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.

~ Shadrac

Hi everyone,

French guy here

Been lurking for a while. This forum (and various knife-related youtube channels) have turned me into a knife enthusiast.

Stay safe, have a nice day!

I’m new here but I’ve lurked first many years. Thanks.

I would like to say hi.
I am quite new to the forum. Signed up awhile ago, forgot about coming back, and recently returned.
I have a wide variety of blades and like to read to educate myself.
I look forward to the continuation of lurking/reading and absorbing knowledge.

I love to cook and have a set of Mercer knives for the kitchen.
Not the highest quality or price point, but keeping them sharp - they have been great for a good many years.

I keep a Kershaw Cryo II in my pocket as an everyday use tool and love it - again - not a high price point, but an excellent blade, and I sharpen it weekly.

I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.

~ Shadrac

Welcome all,
I too was new here, welcoming new members is a pleasure remembering my early days at BF.
Aryan

Everyone need wisdom,
but not everyone know how to learn.

Just look at me.
Currently 39 years old And i know sh:poop:t about Steel
I just know how to love them;):thumbsup::p

Hi everyone,

French guy here

Been lurking for a while. This forum (and various knife-related youtube channels) have turned me into a knife enthusiast.

Stay safe, have a nice day!
J'ai toujours été un Enthusiast d'épées
Le problèmes c'est que ça prend trop de place
alors j'aime les Couteaux :thumbsup:;)

Une épée prend presque rien pour espace, alors possédez y!

Hello,

Just a short post to say hello to everyone. I was a member here a number of years ago, so many that I don’t even remember what my first username was. Expansion of my knife collection has renewed my interest in the knife community, and now that I have more free time, I thought I would try to contribute once again.

Thanks!

Welcome All,
BF is ‘the place’ for all things related to knives.
Aryan

Everyone need wisdom,
but not everyone know how to learn.

Just look at me.
Currently 39 years old And i know sh:poop:t about Steel
I just know how to love them;):thumbsup::p

J'ai toujours été un Enthusiast d'épées
Le problèmes c'est que ça prend trop de place
alors j'aime les Couteaux :thumbsup:;)

Hello,

Just a short post to say hello to everyone. I was a member here a number of years ago, so many that I don’t even remember what my first username was. Expansion of my knife collection has renewed my interest in the knife community, and now that I have more free time, I thought I would try to contribute once again.

Thanks!

Just want to say hello!

Last edited:
Welcome everyone
I just registered, but I read the forum for quite some time. I hope my non native English won't be too bad.
I'm mainly interested in manual folders and recently switched to traditionals.

Welcome Ominus...pretty sure already that your English is way better than me trying to speak yours (whatever it may be).:D

Well, hello everyone..
I'm from Brazil and recently registered because this forum is outstanding. This is my first post...
Here in Brazil, several black-belts knifemakers indicate this platform to those people who seek more inspiration, more references, more knowlegde... in a quickly visit, I note this... instantly...
With my 32 springs, i will make some blades... some not too straight, some not too pretty, but some has to be good rsrs...
Best regards...

Hello all! I'm exited to be a new member of this forum, as I have just got into knives and want to grow my collection. I am looking foward to learning more about knives and hope I can contribute to the discussions I like knives that are easy to EDC and am not fussed about blade steels or brands.

Stay safe and well everyone.

Hello all! I'm exited to be a new member of this forum, as I have just got into knives and want to grow my collection. I am looking foward to learning more about knives and hope I can contribute to the discussions I like knives that are easy to EDC and am not fussed about blade steels or brands.

Stay safe and well everyone.
Welcome to BF Conrad. You are going to find more knowledge and like minded friends here than you ever could have imagined. Jump right on into any area/forum/discussion that interests you, just hold onto your wallet because everyday you spend here you’re going to find or see something that you will want or desire. Have fun and once again, welcome to BF.

Back