What Buck are you carrying today?

Since about noon today when the USPS arrived. OH
Buck-110-Slim-Pro.jpg

First year for CO to add veterans and active military to the special waterfowl season that had previously been only for youth. I went this afternoon and took the first duck of the year. I carried the 308 but will use a 105 to breast it. Dutch had a great time...would have been better if I had shot better.
322sucQ.jpg

First year for CO to add veterans and active military to the special waterfowl season that had previously been only for youth. I went this afternoon and took the first duck of the year. I carried the 308 but will use a 105 to breast it. Dutch had a great time...would have been better if I had shot better.
322sucQ.jpg

Congrats, friend!

Zieg

These are great knives. I polished the blade on mine and it hangs on a piece of paracord in my barn for newbs without knives to open hay bales. It never rusts, never sticks closed, and stays sharp. And when someone falls in love with it and wants to carry it as their own, I will gift it and buy another! In the meantime, I might spraypaint the grip orange to make it more visible.

Zieg
View attachment 1431700 The “Wally World Special” today, and yesterday.
Love this thing! Light, with that big ‘ol blade sporting the stonewashed/tumbled finish.
Cost less than one of my beloved SAK pioneers BUT made in USA!
I don’t know why I didn’t get one sooner.

View attachment 1431700 The “Wally World Special” today, and yesterday.
Love this thing! Light, with that big ‘ol blade sporting the stonewashed/tumbled finish.
Cost less than one of my beloved SAK pioneers BUT made in USA!
I don’t know why I didn’t get one sooner.
How do you like that unfinished bump on the backspring?

Zieg

322sucQ.jpg

Fantastic photo - captures the magic of fall perfectly! OH

Breakfast prep! Just need to bring out the eggs, tomatoes, and greens. Ran out of bacon this weekend (BOOO!)

ktxPl2s.jpg

Zieg
I skipped breakfast today....thats lookin very good. great auto too there doing the work.

Back