What do you carry at work?

My work Rotation. My newest addition is the Jon Graham Razel Stubby it has not left my pocket since I unboxed it.
IMG_0049_zpsa25aa756.jpg

I've carried everything at work, even when we were told not to.

Funny story: One day, my manager says "knives are a fireable offense, I don't want to see you with a knife again or I'll fire you. That same day all of the DM's and execs from corporate come in to help revamp the store and process new displays and inventory. The VP asked if anybody had a knife he could borrow to open up some corrugated board and I gladly handed him mine. My manager was present and openly scolded me, then the VP stepped in and scolded her, and told her outright "HE is allowed to carry whatever he wants....here's your knife back, thanks." Probably my best day working there.

That knife was a Gerber Applegate, others have included leeks, blurs, zt0550, Buck large, and always a small buck as a secondary or tertiary. Let alone all of my other gear for defense/illumination. These days I carry more crap for my kids though.

Currently at work. Privately owned liquor store. At the moment a ZT 550blk and a Vic Alox Cadet. I've carried everything here. No probs.

i always have my M390 Para2 on me and usually switch out my Izula II and my new White river knucklehead

My leatherman super tool 300 is the only constant. It goes in it's pouch on my belt right side. Back left pocket is whatever is in the rotation/mood for that day. Left side belt is one of my flashlights. (yeah I have a thing for flashlights too).

We're not allowed to carry guns inside.

In addition to the camping/scout type knife that is on my key ring, I carry a beat up knife for working duties...99% of that is cutting down cardboard boxes. Right now that knife is a Camillus TL-29, sometimes I rotate a Ulster Barlow in it's place. Before that there was a Colonial three blade version of the TL-29 that got lost somewhere and I still mourn it's loss. I've also used a "made in Pakistan" sodbuster that held an edge comparable to a Sea Cucumber LOL, that knife got assigned to scraping duty since. I also had a Kissing Cranes "Black Angus" sodbuster that whilst better that the Paki sodbuster in holding an edge, still was no razor, so it got given away to a friend of mine.
Mark

Im in TX, and my office is the littlest satellite office we have, so pretty much anything goes
I have 5 or 6 sprint Militaries that I go through every week or so, today was an Emerson Super7, old style C95 Manix, BM943 for slacks. If Im feeling froggy, BM LFK or a 9100. If Im on a plane, I have a Naitive in my checked bag.

Were I able to work it would currently be my large Hogue EX-02. Otherwise it could be one of the following; ZT0200KW, or ZT0561. Tomorrow I have a Boker Plus Epicenter arriving and hoping it is going to live up to my expectations and be able to fill the role as my work edc, if I were able to work that is.

Funny story: One day, my manager says "knives are a fireable offense, I don't want to see you with a knife again or I'll fire you. That same day all of the DM's and execs from corporate come in to help revamp the store and process new displays and inventory. The VP asked if anybody had a knife he could borrow to open up some corrugated board and I gladly handed him mine. My manager was present and openly scolded me, then the VP stepped in and scolded her, and told her outright "HE is allowed to carry whatever he wants....here's your knife back, thanks." Probably my best day working there.

That's awesome! Hopefully your manager was a jerk; otherwise, I feel a little bad for her. Still, great story!

I usually have one of my large sebenzas in a slipsheath and a Vic climber riding alongside my wallet.

I work in an office and now carry my ZT 0350 and when I open it with the flipper it makes a distinct "click" that seems to attract attention.

I usually carry a folder(mostly Ti framelocks)with a 2.75"-3.75" blade & I keep a 20+ yr old leatherman supertool in my work bag.

I work in an office and now carry my ZT 0350 and when I open it with the flipper it makes a distinct "click" that seems to attract attention.

Now you just need to invoke a sense of happiness with that action so people begin to appreciate it. Take a page from Pavlov: every time you open the knife, make sure it clicks really loud. Immediately walk around the office and pass out a piece of candy to each person in ear-shot. Do this for a few weeks and then stop giving out candy. Eventually, everyone will being to salivate and feel a sensation of contentment whenever your knife is open.

;)

Now you just need to invoke a sense of happiness with that action so people begin to appreciate it. Take a page from Pavlov: every time you open the knife, make sure it clicks really loud. Immediately walk around the office and pass out a piece of candy to each person in ear-shot. Do this for a few weeks and then stop giving out candy. Eventually, everyone will being to salivate and feel a sensation of contentment whenever your knife is open.

;)

Nobody has given me any trouble yet. Got a few "cool knife" comments from the few other guys in the office but the ladies tend to give you a weird look...lol.

Silver alox cadet...always. It's perfect for the office.

Sometimes, depending on my work clothes, I'll carry my mini grip too.

Depends on what I grab in the morning normally a umnumzaan or small sebenza micarta, Im a sys admin get weird looks from most of the ladies I work with but no one seems to mind.

Seens how I was lucky enough to have the money this year to buy 2 CRK's, I carry my large carbon fiber sebenza and my 25 that I got yesterday. I also love carrying my Benchmades and Kershaw's.

Victorinox Swisscard...I work in a robotics lab, end up using pretty much everything except for the blade and toothpick on a daily basis :rolleyes:

Leatherman Squirt P4 and Boker Keycom, and usually a Case slipjoint.

Since i work in a finance office, I'm not supposed to carry at work....made this to have something nice for boxes, letters, etc.
8515698805_2d52993272.jpg

I leave my EDC in my glovebox so i can put it back in my pocket after my shift:)

Back