What is your dream KMG attachment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Michael,

My attachment came on Saturday. . . . I haven't had the opportunity to get it mounted yet, but it arrived safely and without incident.

THANKS!!!

-Mike

$395 plus shipping. I have 5 left on the first order that I will be selling for that price.

I have the parts for another run being made right now. The parts were more on the second run so those will be selling for $430 plus shipping.

Thanks
Michael
www.adammichaelknives.com

Last edited:
Michael,

What do these weigh and how much has shipping been running to the west coast?

Thanks,

John

Michael,

What do these weigh and how much has shipping been running to the west coast?

Thanks,

John

About $50 to CA. Thats NOT priority so it takes about 10 days to get there. Priority is about $75. That will get there in 3 days (or so they say)

I did not get the email. Please resend it to johnfrankl@yahoo.com.

I will be home from 12/23 to 01/11 and would like to get it shipped as soon as possible.

BTW, can you send it USPS. I have someone in the military who will let me use his APO address. That way I could get it shipped right here to Korea. If not, I will just carry it back on the plane.

Thanks,

John

No. Is Rob Frink in the shop these days?

I'll phone him now that I'm in the States.

Best,

John

Les,

Having taken a "unforetold" vacation from knifemaking, dueto Hurricane Katrina. I am finally getting back into the swing of things.... SLOWLY gathering the tools and eqpt I need, as I lost everything in the Storm.....

First, I want to say that your innovation is OUTSTANDING!!!! Bravo Zulu to you and everyone who had input into this device! I also checked out your Website and found it to be great. Sometimes, makers tend to put too much or too little info on their sites. Yours was 'comfortably' well filled, w/ shop, knife, info, etc.....

As I mentioned, I am beginning to purchase everything I need from scratch - and your device has been placed into the top 5.... Luckily, the only thing that happened to survive the storm was my OLD COOTE and a 2hp motor. So, its a place to start.

In fact, I was speaking to a co-worker at work and he ordered a presentation / gift knife for his nephew (graduating from Texas A & M). So, now I have to get BUSY, as he wants it this summer........ I plan on using the proceeds of this knife to purchase your devise.

Thanks again for your hard work and service.

Respectfully,
Steve

I got one of these a while back and LLLLLLove it. I used to use a spindle sander a lot but a 2 x 72 belt sure beats the hell outta using spindles....:jerkit:

That very much for the comments. I have 65 of the second run available so when your ready i'll be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back