What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

Evan my friend....THANK YOU for your skill sets.....
Not only a beautiful TC Sheepsfoot, but with Evan's amazing skills the chequering just mesmerizes me no end!

Two of my later arrivals- But Oh my Lordy - Pony Cut and Peach-seed - what a Grand Duo these two make....

Along with another Soupie- now GEC did SO good here and I am going out on a limb to say that Bill equaled Case 60's and 70's Red Bone effect -BIG TIME!

Ancient commands respect and room just for one.....

I love this Trio - What marvelous stunning Knives..

Pictured with my lovely Ol' Flat belly who after being Chipped when I FOOLISHLY lent my knife to my Boss at the time - I had to sharpen out three wee chips :-(

Whatever magic Dust Charlie and Bill sprinkled on these 15's ....guys just keep it coming!..

Beautiful Wood - on Beautiful Wood...

This guy seems to be a Favourite of a lot of people, to me I STILL cannot pick out a favourite- apart fro sentimental feelings from the knives being gifted by fantastic friends......

What a creation...... funny, I never used to like the Sheepsfoot in earlier days - appreciated it - but wasnt my favourite carry - I just cannot say the same these days - I am smitten by the Sheepsfoot old - or relatively new like these beautiful knives......

Charlie and Joanne, a lovely couple who my Wife and I are proud to call friends..... well To Joanne - herself a remarkable person - her Father was also that - a true lifetime hero .... and I think Charlie did good - as in very very deep down good when he produced these STUNNING knives and named them after Joannes Dad Stew, whom survived what I could only imagine hell on Earth, lost and Arm and lived to tell the tales, Thank you to the Men and Woman who braved such times so we can do what we do today so freely - what a lovely line up of Stews Blades along with a Grand Old Case XX that Mr. Hilborn gifted me - and a few of these TC's I might add as well.....

The #31 was displayed at the GEC Rendezvous - WORK THIS OUT - THIS IS #31 OUT OF 30 ;):thumbup:

WOW...... Didnt they just get this right...what else can you say about these Beautifully built Knives....

Charlie, a beauty that lovely Copperhead is:thumbup:

It was without a doubt the most satisfying thing I have been a part of while here on bladeforums. Duncan, the legendary mastermind is the main reason this came to fruition. A year or more in the making as we had conversed about this quest fro sometime. It just wasn't right that you of ALL people did not possess this knife. So I am so happy to have paired up with that crazed Kiwi to have made it possible for that version in particular to be were it should rightfully be:thumbup:

Now it was shipped here and I apologise Charlie but I just had to pose with such a rare and elusive treasure....shamefully selfish on my part:eek: but temptation was simply to great:D

NZC7EN.jpg

FlvoIj.jpg

vOf9sZ.jpg

Charlie, I echo what Duncan said about your generosity, it knows no bounds as Duncan and myself and COUNTLESS others have been such lucky recipients. Your kindness and knowledge is never ending and we thank you immensely.

THANK YOU Charlie, thank you:thumbup:

Just caught up on this. What a brilliant deed. Another superb example of porch altruism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very impressive collection you've got for yourself there, Mr. Duncan! Great photos and thank you for sharing them with us!

Beautiful collection Duncan! Good on you and Paul for taking care of Mr. C.

A new addition to my single clip hoard.

3rdcutstagsingleclipTC1.jpg

Great series of posts Duncan, gave me a big smile my friend :) :thumbup:

Mr Duncan!

That is a beautiful collection my friend! Put a big ol smile on my face!

Daniel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great collection of TCs Duncan! Great photos also:thumbup: I will second what Ken said about that Esnyx (Evan) modded TC! You are spot on Duncan that checkering by Evan is wonderfully mesmerizing almost hypnotic--just gorgeous!! Congratulations on putting that wonderful TC collection together and sharing with us. Thanks, Lloyd

Back