Whatcha got on order ?

Today on my lunch break I ordered a new pair Justin conductor's for work.
Almost two years on them as about done them in and the wet weather is approaching, so it was time.

I still plan to resole those Chippewas I got on closeout, but haven't had time and with the new conductor's on order the Chippewas are gonna end up as my summer work boots.

It is almost too easy to order stuff these days with smart phones and so forth.

Hickory n steel Hickory n steel What size boots do you wear? If I have something new that would fit that I never used I'll send them to you. I have a number of shoes/boots that I ordered online and never worn because they didn't fit quite right and I'm too lazy to return them. Most are 9 to 10's.

It is almost too easy to order stuff these days with smart phones and so forth.

Hickory n steel Hickory n steel What size boots do you wear? If I have something new that would fit that I never used I'll send them to you. I have a number of shoes/boots that I ordered online and never worn because they didn't fit quite right and I'm too lazy to return them. Most are 9 to 10's.
I wear a 7D, thanks for the offer though.

Baton-7a.jpg I ordered a 14.4 oz. Survival Hammer as a birthday present for my sister. I put a leather sleeve on the baton for her. I didn't get all of the adhesive off at the bottom in a few places and blocked the dye. But I don't think that it's too bad for a first try.

Edit: Added a photo and text.

Last edited:
Lots of stuff including 4000 pellets, a seal kit for a 1967 Benjamin 312 air rifle ( arrived today ), special valve tool for it, a peep sight for a different vintage Benjamin air rifle, and a peet boot dryer.

I'll amaze my friends on range and trail workdays with these:
50J6106-brace-driver-3-8-inch-socket-f-12.jpg

One for drivers and one for sockets. Who needs a battery?

I'll amaze my friends on range and trail workdays with these:
50J6106-brace-driver-3-8-inch-socket-f-12.jpg

One for drivers and one for sockets. Who needs a battery?
A 3/8 drive adapter for a brace ?
I've never seen one of those before, but then I never thought of it because I always just use a speede wrench ( I call them speeders ) .

A speeder doesn't ratchet though which could come in handy, and turning a brace into more multi purpose of a tool wouldn't be a good idea.

Back