What's your Zombie Killin' equipment??? Pics only.

my_cimarron_pistol_by_wolfie_83-d4nc1ok.jpg

ying_and_yang_pistoleros_by_wolfie_83-d4n3od1.jpg

I don't need no fancy modern auto to git-r-done! A round of 45 long colt will lay that zombie down.

Yeah but it won't lay 15 - 20 zombies down like a couple of double stack magazine pistols will! :D

Zombies? Let's go :)

Got my firearms... Also got a 44 mag and a .40 xdm that's not pictured.
427484_404991892859865_100000471740697_87545108_1044572741_n.jpg

And of course got my knives..too many pictures so I'll just list them for now.
Kabar Black Tanto
Cold Steel Large Tanto Voyager
CRKT M16 14 dsfg
CRKT m16 13 dsfg
Byrd Cara Cara 2
Spyderco Tenascious
Spyderco Delica
Spyderco Para 2
CRKT Ignitor T
Benchmade Emissary

Zombie poppyseed cakes, beware!! :D

poppyseedandbushman.jpg

Looking into other big knives, also someday I'll navigate the quagmire of Chicago firearms laws (partially easier being in the Army). I really only wanted a .22 AR to plink and keep up with M16 controls on the cheap for my reserve unit but there's still an AWB in my county and I don't think I can get around that. So, either some kind of .22 semi-auto (it is possible to own a non-AW semi here) or some kind of Glock. I WANT a solid top long slide 9mm, but my guess is the only reason you can get an aftermarket solid slide for the 35 is because they will power the heavier slide. I would shoot mostly cheap bulk 9. :D

gents, God forbid you wind up with the zombies in my nightmares: you can't stop them through decapitation or a relatively fatal blow to the head. my zombies are as persistent as insurance salesmen and the only way to stop them is to chain them down to give you enough time to burn them, or cut them into manageable pieces with the chopper of your choice.

Sorry to tell you but the zombies are already overrunning most American cities, they constantly walk into passerbies with their dead eyes and finger like claws fixed on tiny equipment.

Back