Why can't Spyderco make a knife that is as good as the Kershaw Leek and in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of steels with Cobalt in them. VG10 is over 1% Cobalt and it isn't blue. Hap40 is over 8% Cobalt and it isn't blue either.

Kershaw is using a coating. That is not the color of the steel.

If you add like 0.001% Cobalt to the steel you might get a blue shine and other chemical elements can be used for a variety of other colors.

But I guess that the innovative days of Spyderco is in the past.

What does kershaw add to color the leek gold?

Sorry Riley.

The rainbow leek is PVD which is still a coating. Just an FYI. ;)

No worries haha
This dude spent $150 on a spyderco and is still trash talking them for not being "innovative"
I'd say tons of their current stuff is innovative.

Kershaw doesn't do the gold one, it's from an outside source and it's gilded 24K gold on steel.

You just said that Kershaw were not the ones who gold plated their own Leek and you want to know why Spyderco hasn't coated one of theirs?

If you want a Spydie embellished by an outside company than take a look at the Sante Fe Stoneworks Spydies.

This was a much better day, then yesterday! Super day, after work!!!

These 2, today..
08322d97dde38e7cdc01a04ee6fbddf4.jpg

Civilian, yesterday..
dabad6e05fb9019597031b4dc38a6b69.jpg

A little wire clip love!
97fdc05da395464980bd243ba4eb413e.jpg

So many holes, not enough money! :'(

What is it about entertainment that you fail to grasp?

You. You're not entertaining at all. You're wasting people's time. If you want to waste people's time do it in Whine and Cheese, not in the Spyderco Subforum. Either that, or just contribute to the forum instead of just posting garbage. Welcome to my ignore list. SMH.

Feel free to CLICK HERE to add this guy to your ignore list too.

Not continuously contradicting yourself, not stating obvious opinions as facts, and being blatantly wrong.

Also add insulting other members and making slanderous accusations.

What is it about entertainment that you fail to grasp?

You are in the wrong part of the forum for your trolling to be considered "fun". Fun in this part of the forum is discussing and sharing information.

Now that we're on the subject, I've always wanted a knife that's also a boat...

I think H1 is as close as you are going to get. Of course the leek doesn't come in H1. If there were only a knife company that had a huge line of knives in H1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back