WIP Wednesdays

Can't believe they're moving again. I had to look up where Millit is, I'm in agreement with you guys. Hopefully this business partnership gets everything moving in the right direction.

The WIP Wednesday pics have been nice and all, but it's really good to see some of the pictured 4.1s getting out to people :thumbsup:

Maybe to be closer to millit knives. Let’s hope

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yep, we figured you folks following along would catch those hashtags and guess it. We will be very close to Millit. I am particularly looking forward to being in an area where we will have reliable phone and internet. It was pretty awkward to think, "There really haven't been many phone calls this week..." before realizing that the line didn't have a dial tone. :mad:

There will be a bit more information in the newsletter on Friday.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yep, we figured you folks following along would catch those hashtags and guess it. We will be very close to Millit. I am particularly looking forward to being in an area where we will have reliable phone and internet. It was pretty awkward to think, "There really haven't been many phone calls this week..." before realizing that the line didn't have a dial tone. :mad:

There will be a bit more information in the newsletter on Friday.

I hope that it proves a productive move for you guys. And I hope you like the area. Much higher population than Kellogg (to say the least) but still lots to do in the outdoors. I'll wave when I blow through the valley on deliveries :D

Two weeks to move the shop doesn't seem unreasonable.
In my experience the moving truck is fast and cheap compared to what the electrician charges to wire everything up. ;)

What's up with knife blank above the micrometer, the plunge cut angle looks different. Maybe that will be a new kind of Betty?

What I noticed is that the towels must have been lost in the move, those benches are filthy! ;)
Based on previous pictures I'm guessing that those knives with the different plunge line angle are GSO 3.5.
Also, they look like freshly machined blades, and everything else has been sitting around the shop long enough to get dingy. :D

khcaQcY.jpg

Werent GSO12 suppose to have a bolo shape? Now it seems to be just a longer GSO10.

Compared:
1FBwIKQ.jpg

Last edited:
May be the perspective of the photo, but, yah they do look remarkably different.

Perhaps they revised it so there will be less material wastage and have a more practical sheath?
There was a debate on the sheath style for the GSO12. To have a bolo shape, the sheath would have to be open-back.

Back