1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by 1066vik, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonny1280

Jonny1280 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2012
    The Gunyon!!
    He scores!!
    Haha. Awesome.

2. L4NE4

L4NE4

Aug 24, 2011
    Nice score Guyon. I coudlnt get it either.

3. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    Phillips are less dangerous to the user, and tend to pop directly out rather than skate off sideways. They're also easier to align when you can't see the screw. But I prefer torx and allen for most purposes.

KMG has shipped!

4. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    Thanks for the heads up. I had a Blackjack Brute at one time, sold it, and then regretted the sale.
    He said unused, but I'll use the hell out of the thing. It'll be at the next Gathering.

5. Darksidedenny

Darksidedenny

Feb 2, 2014
    Glad you got it man....any other time it would be mine.....

6. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    so Estwing now makes a tactial hawk, as well as a smallish double-bit, with their classic all metal shaft/handle.

7. Darksidedenny

Darksidedenny

Feb 2, 2014
    You sure it's estwing....i couldn t tell since the logo is so small on that hawk....;)

8. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Didn't know Red Rock Rover made a sling bag in mossy oak:

[​IMG]

9. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    So I made stuffed red peppers for supper.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Aikiguy

Aikiguy

Aug 28, 2013
    Ok I JUST finished supper (turkey meatballs with gravy on mashed potatoes) but that just made me hungry again...

11. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    A new one?? or the one that has the cutout in the head? The black eagle one has been around for a while now. I played with one last year.

This video is from Jan 2013
    [video=youtube;7pJ25S_DpVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pJ25S_DpVU[/video]

If its a new one, does it have a name? I wanna see it!!

12. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Ground up the sausage, added the spices, then added zucchini, onions, garlic, quinoa, feta, and banana peppers.
    For the sauce I cheated I started with a red pepper bisque then added white wine, chicken stock, garlic, and some tapenade. Reduced it down and good to go.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  13. Jerry D.

Jerry D. Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Welcome to the desert of the real..... Nice score on the Brute! It deserves to have the snot beat out of it.

14. granitestateofmind

granitestateofmind Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 20, 2013
    um......I do not think this is any type of food product I wish to eat.

15. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Not sure why that got corrected to that, but yes you are correct. No tampons were used in creation of this dish!

16. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    not bad. not bad at all.

[​IMG]

17. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Yummy stouts :D

18. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker

Dec 30, 2010
    Just so everyone knows I can and will take orders for knives and some gun holsters. Check out my link in my sig line for examples of my work if your not already familiar with my work.

19. Murphnuge

Murphnuge Moderator Moderator

Feb 27, 2010
    If you don't have one of MWTIC's, er...Nix sheathes then you don't know what you're missing. Dude's got skills!

20. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker

Dec 30, 2010
    Haha. Thanks Murph! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.