You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still sick, gonna have to call in sick tonight. Might have to miss tomorrow too.

I've been up all night with a screaming baby... ear infection and he just cut two teeth.. I am debating taking your lead on this and also taking the day off :(

or maybe I'll go in and talk to my boss... get them into a position to where I can go home early ... hrm.

not bad. not bad at all.

IMG_20141215_214612-small.jpg

I've had a similar one. Quite good.

B882613C-0387-44EB-A456-790BD2573B6F_zpsnb0wcoer.jpg

If anyone was thinking of getting a glock, I read a rumor that at SHOT they're going to announce versions of the 17 and 19 with the slides milled to mount an RMR. Keep in mind this is just a random internet rumor but it seems plausible and it's only 5 weeks out.

If it turns out to be true I might have to replace my G17, or get a 34 if they have the same option on those.

This could pose to be a problem actually! Like when you fire the glock, and the recoil snaps up the barrel, and you end up cutting your own hand off kind of problem.

Nah, it'll just add more forward weight and negate the recoil. Win-win

That's fair. I happen to like seltzer, and super fizzy beer.

I like seltzer too. As seltzer! :D

This could pose to be a problem actually! Like when you fire the glock, and the recoil snaps up the barrel, and you end up cutting your own hand off kind of problem.

if you face the 4 up it splits the bullet and can take out two bad guys at once.
If you face it down it gives you really nice balance for those super long range shots. Yeah, that's it.

I like seltzer too. As seltzer! :D

if you face the 4 up it splits the bullet and can take out two bad guys at once.
If you face it down it gives you really nice balance for those super long range shots. Yeah, that's it.

Or you could use the 4 face down to anchor it into a stump! Built in bi-pod!

Ruggedized MACHAX Rail - it's for mounting your BK4.

Shucks . . . after I spent all that time mounting my M1 bayonet to my Glock 17 with duct tape. :eek:

At least I won't have to spring for the new model with RMR . . . :rolleyes:

mono-pod, technically. ;)

That would depend on if you have the 33rd extended magazine, because you could sink the -4 in the front of the stump, and set the baseplate of the magazine farther back on the stump and boom bipodular action in a glock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back