1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by 1066vik, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBL

TBL

Dec 26, 2013
    I've been up all night with a screaming baby... ear infection and he just cut two teeth.. I am debating taking your lead on this and also taking the day off :(

or maybe I'll go in and talk to my boss... get them into a position to where I can go home early ... hrm.

2. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    That sucks TBL, hope the little guy feels better soon.

Same to you Hoss!

3. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    I've had a similar one. Quite good.

[​IMG]

4. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    ooh, that looks good. I bet it would be even better nitrogenated!

5. dynamicmoves

dynamicmoves

Jan 6, 2011
    Nitro, for people who like their beer flat.
    Personally, I hate it, and actively avoid nitro cans and taps.

6. tradewater

tradewater Geezerator Moderator

Jan 24, 2011
    I avoid taps, hoses, bottles, gases and glasses.

7. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    If anyone was thinking of getting a glock, I read a rumor that at SHOT they're going to announce versions of the 17 and 19 with the slides milled to mount an RMR. Keep in mind this is just a random internet rumor but it seems plausible and it's only 5 weeks out.

If it turns out to be true I might have to replace my G17, or get a 34 if they have the same option on those.

8. ralphtt

ralphtt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 1999
    Rmr??

9. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Ruggedized miniature reflex. It's a Trijicon red dot sight.

10. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    I don't love my beer to be super fizzy. In fact, I find it reminiscent of seltzer when it's too fizzy.

Just the traditional can for you, eh? :D

11. TravisH

TravisH Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Ruggedized MACHAX Rail - it's for mounting your BK4.

12. dynamicmoves

dynamicmoves

Jan 6, 2011
    That's fair. I happen to like seltzer, and super fizzy beer.

13. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    This could pose to be a problem actually! Like when you fire the glock, and the recoil snaps up the barrel, and you end up cutting your own hand off kind of problem.

14. mrn8

mrn8

Jun 8, 2007
    Nah, it'll just add more forward weight and negate the recoil. Win-win

15. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Oh, front mounted, like a bayonet rail... In that case I'd want a -6 mounted there instead of a 4.

16. daizee

Dec 30, 2009
    I like seltzer too. As seltzer! :D

if you face the 4 up it splits the bullet and can take out two bad guys at once.
    If you face it down it gives you really nice balance for those super long range shots. Yeah, that's it.

17. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Or you could use the 4 face down to anchor it into a stump! Built in bi-pod!

18. daizee

Dec 30, 2009
    mono-pod, technically. ;)

19. ralphtt

ralphtt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 1999
    Shucks . . . after I spent all that time mounting my M1 bayonet to my Glock 17 with duct tape. :eek:

At least I won't have to spring for the new model with RMR . . . :rolleyes:

20. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    That would depend on if you have the 33rd extended magazine, because you could sink the -4 in the front of the stump, and set the baseplate of the magazine farther back on the stump and boom bipodular action in a glock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.