2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

On seeing this blade, and seeing how popular it was, i hope more manufacturers start to make knives with these blades. I am biased, because this is my favorite blade style, but that is a tough looking work blade. Congratulations to all those that have purchased one, unfortunately with 2 buys waiting to be delivered and one on the back in stock list for a third, out of my budget i'm afraid. But really nice knife, and boxer .45 your photo looks fantastic, really shows the knife in all it's glory.

Thanks. In the micarta it definitely lends itself to be a work knife/user and in hand it screams that. But its also quite elegant and a looker too. I never expected to like it this much.
I can see what the people like about the Viper with this handle style, its a great size, especially with a wharncliffe blade. Quite honestly though I wish I'd bought two of these if funds would allow. Guess I'll just have to use the heck outta this one.

GLBDRYk.png

Hey! It worked!
93 arrived yesterday, awesome pattern!

Thanks for the walkthrough @Deinos !

Last edited:
I think discussing costs, especially as it relates to wildly varying episodes and people’s reactions to certain new releases is interesting and relevant to this thread. As well as where a hard to get knife might be found. Very helpful.

I think it's time for the reminder, please discuss the knives, not the purchasing process.

Amen to that Gary :thumbsup:

I think discussing costs, especially as it relates to wildly varying episodes and people’s reactions to certain new releases is interesting and relevant to this thread. As well as where a hard to get knife might be found. Very helpful.

Then maybe you should go and read the sub-forum guidelines o_O

I am not the biggest fan of oily creek bone, though it likely looks better as it ages/wears. Also, though I am a fan of the Tidioute shield, I think the 93s would have been better served with either no shield or shields that aren't any sort of bar style. This frame would look better dressed up with a federal, bomb, or badge, in my opinion.

Very excite. Much wow.

Can't wait to see the finished Waynorths.

THEN comes the HARD part; deciding whether or not to use it! (I know how it always goes, but I usually at least make an attempt to keep them nice)

I read them. Thanks for pointing that out. I will be careful to so abide, but I don’t agree.

I have two coming and I’m looking forward to having them in hand and seeing how they will perform as a regular user.

The Tidioute shield is one of my favorites for sure. However I can see this knife how you describe it too.
I am not the biggest fan of oily creek bone, though it likely looks better as it ages/wears. Also, though I am a fan of the Tidioute shield, I think the 93s would have been better served with either no shield or shields that aren't any sort of bar style. This frame would look better dressed up with a federal, bomb, or badge, in my opinion.
The Oily Creek bone is a beautiful cover in my opinion as well. I will definitely pick up one of these and carry it straight away.

Super stoked to get my 93 today.

I'm very happy with it except I have one question. I'm new to GEC and I'm not sure what this is or if I need to "clean" it or leave it be? My guess is it's just some leftover steel/polish from grinding/polishing. It's just in this one position. The knife is otherwise terrific. Centered, crisp pull & snap and flush spring in all positions.

Clean
View attachment 1147309

Steel grime?
View attachment 1147310

Back