2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

You must be tickled pink, Congratulations, Jack.

I sure am Harvey, I've been waiting for them a few years now! :D :) Thank you :thumbsup:

I'm so happy you finally got them Jack!! With You as the Godfather of the Guardians it's wonderful to know You can hold the pair and check them out!! It's been a long haul indeed!!

Thanks again Charlie, they turned out pretty darn special didn't they?! :) :thumbsup:

Ordered this sight unseen...Soooo happy!

73rhihP.jpg

km0Tatg.jpg

Ha, anybody else get the notifications about the antique jigged #93? I got two notifications today, clicked on both within probably 3 seconds, and both sites said Out of Stock. I've never seen that before with any other knife. Seems odd they'd really be OOS that quick, unless my mail is on delay today.

I think it was just that quick! I got an email at 2:38 PM ET. Stopped what I was doing, went to the site that sent me the notification and was lucky enough to pick one up. By the time I finished and got confirmation, they were all gone. Funny thing is ... I wasn't really planning on buying one of the 93s!!!!

I think it was just that quick! I got an email at 2:38 PM ET. Stopped what I was doing, went to the site that sent me the notification and was lucky enough to pick one up. By the time I finished and got confirmation, they were all gone. Funny thing is ... I wasn't really planning on buying one of the 93s!!!!
Lmao! Well, one notice I got was at 2:03 CST, so assuming that was the same dealer you used it could explain what I saw!

Oddly, I wasn't going to get one anyway, was just curious on the prices. It just seemed odd because I've used both dealers before with good success on these notifications.

Thanks for your reply, enjoy the knife!

... just managed to score the latest jigged bone 93 Rams Foot after missing three other notifications, so I guess for once I got lucky! I suppose this is the end of the 93s ....or maybe another SFO or two?

Had no intention of grabbing another #93 but that ram's head shield and placement really got my attention. Now I'll have to decide which to let go as the only way I can keep this GEC thing sane is keep no more than two of any particular pattern.

It works well on the jigged bone because they can pin the shield. But they can't use it on smooth materials or they will have to glue the shield instead. It is a super cool shield would love to see it again.

Is that because they have to polish the smooth materials after the shield is applied? So if they pinned the shield the details would be polished off?

Is that because they have to polish the smooth materials after the shield is applied? So if they pinned the shield the details would be polished off?
Yeah, I'm thinking about this too. So all smooth surfaced knives have shields that are glued? Noo that just can't be. I thought it was what you said. If the shield came from another source.

Back