#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

My eyes popped when I saw there is going to be an Ebony option, but I unfortunately missed out on the Ebony reserve by a few minutes. Maybe I'll catch one somewhere!

I landed micarta on standby. Which I believe means I’ll be next in line if someone falls through.

They went faster than I’ve seen them go in a while, they were closed in under 5 minutes I think. I actually saw the changes on GECs site and then checked CollectorKnives and saw his changes but I hadn’t opened them want back a few minutes later and had mine reserved just before I got the notification. I’ve definitely had it go the other way though. Where the notification comes through while driving or something.

They went faster than I’ve seen them go in a while, they were closed in under 5 minutes I think. I actually saw the changes on GECs site and then checked CollectorKnives and saw his changes but I hadn’t opened them want back a few minutes later and had mine reserved just before I got the notification. I’ve definitely had it go the other way though. Where the notification comes through while driving or something.
I got lucky this way also. Noticed that someone had posted the updated production schedule, so I pulled up CollectorKnives just to be sure I was logged in for when the notification came across. Nothing like multitasking in the office!

6vff53B.jpg

I could carry it like this and still have room for one in the pocket and one in a belt sheath.

hahaha, is anyone even planning on using the BRRT? I really wonder if it is a joke or if these really will be a 3 spring knife?

The potential that this could be a three spring behemoth concerns me more than anything. If I get one, it may be taking a trip to one of our expert modificators for a comb delete. :D

Hopefully no one needs to delete maybe one of the most $$$ "blades" GEC has yet made. :eek::p:D

Could be a 2 right, if they used 1 for 2 and the 2nd for 1?
I think it will be a 3. The spear, BRRT and lifter all appear to extend well in to the bolster of the opposing when closed. It may be possible for the spear and BRRT to share a spring but it will depend on the offset and the placement of the first prong on the BRRT. Also if they do the BRRT will be rather flimsy. Not a lot of metal on a comb and now shave it down for an offset.

Back