#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

One of these is a user.

LONyNm5.jpg

IT CAME IN!! Its even better than I expected, and I expected the greatest tool ever! I never get this excited about knives anymore. I am in love. Thanks again to Mike at CollectorKnives. Super great human. I am sure I am not telling the experts here anything new but he was really awesome. Talked me through the model and shipped super fast. This sounds like a review, which its not haha! Just super appreciative and in love with this little pocket knife. Thanks again everyone!

beer-and-sausaaageeeee.jpg

IT CAME IN!! Its even better than I expected, and I expected the greatest tool ever! I never get this excited about knives anymore. I am in love. Thanks again to Mike at CollectorKnives. Super great human. I am sure I am not telling the experts here anything new but he was really awesome. Talked me through the model and shipped super fast. This sounds like a review, which its not haha! Just super appreciative and in love with this little pocket knife. Thanks again everyone!

I for one am very happy for you to be able to get one my friend . I am also glad that you found out how great a person Mike is . Carry it in good health my friend .

Harry

I for one am very happy for you to be able to get one my friend . I am also glad that you found out how great a person Mike is . Carry it in good health my friend .

Harry

Thank you so much! I plan on carrying it daily. I won't ever sell it. Super happy about the entire process and the beautiful knife. Such a great sub-forum! Mike really is awesome. Thanks, Harry!

It's always great to see someone's day totally made by the kindness of others, not to mention that unmitigated excitement that a new knife brings. Enjoy that knife, friend! It's a good one! Mike is definitely one of the good'uns here as well, that's for sure.

Really cool to see, as others mentioned, Mike's a good one:thumbsup: what's also neat is to see what a knife can do for someone and not just in regards to utility:)

I just bought this off a member and it had a wee bit of play in the main...I laid it flat on a soft medium and gave it a WHACK. (Picture Batman caption)
You can see the pivot pin protrude a hair, may not be a permanent fix but I’m glad I didn’t start off peening. Good day
Seller had disclosed the play and I appreciate thatimage.jpg

I just bought this off a member and it had a wee bit of play in the main...I laid it flat on a soft medium and gave it a WHACK. (Picture Batman caption)
You can see the pivot pin protrude a hair, may not be a permanent fix but I’m glad I didn’t start off peening. Good day
Seller had disclosed the play and I appreciate thatView attachment 1433693
I had the same issue with this Case Mini Trapper/Cap lifter and did the same thing with the same result. Locks up nice and tight now.
View attachment 1433715

Brave brave man. I wonder what GEC would have done if you sent it in for warranty.

image.jpg
Brave brave man. I wonder what GEC would have done if you sent it in for warranty.
I’m heavy handed... I’m more of a framer than a finish/trim guy. I’ve had some success lately on peening and polishing, which is dangerous for me.
I just spread a drop of super glue with a toothpick on the pivot let it cure for an hour then wiped it off. Blasphemy I know
Edit don’t know about the warranty probably fixed me up

Back