BF2020 Viper Swayback Discuss Thread

The introduction into the local forum knife herd went well ;)

YmlXT03.jpg
My Forum knife collection exactly matches yours View attachment 1461008

I haven't seen a shipping notification yet up here in Canuck land...o_O
I believe Charlie said they went out last Friday,,so it should not be too long depending on your locale I guess. I am in Ontario and hoping by this Friday.

That was in a separate thread Waynorth started. "Border run" or something like that.

,,,Mike in Canada

I have seen a few of the knives go up on the Exchange and have been happy to see that folks who are selling them are doing so at a fair price. It got me wondering if any have been put up on the big auction site, so I went and did some searching. Nothing there but a used model of the CK Edition swayback (at a really good price, too). It seems like the supposition that these "modern traditionals" wouldn't garner the same secondary market frenzy has proven true thus far. Let's hope it stays that way. I know the modern traditional style hasn't appealed to everyone, but for my part I wouldn't mind seeing the next few years of Forum knives coming out of the Italy. The whole experience has been positive so far, and very efficient save for the mix up about international shipping and some slow USPS service.

What's your perspective on the whole affair so far folks? Mike ( knifeswapper knifeswapper )? Still to early to comment, or do ya'll have some conclusions?

I believe Charlie said they went out last Friday,,so it should not be too long depending on your locale I guess. I am in Ontario and hoping by this Friday.

That was in a separate thread Waynorth started. "Border run" or something like that.

,,,Mike in Canada

thanks Mike, i must have missed that thread...im about 3 hours from Charlie :)

Back