CollectorKnives / LionSteel Otnat

That's awesome, Taylor! Does that mean that Mike already has them on hand? I noticed that the reservations were closed today but I didn't have one reserved.
I had an early reserve for the red, Rick, and the email said "now available", so I think they should be popping up very soon. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, looks like there are some ram's horn going to be available as well, if you are a horn fan! (Unless they are all bought by early reservers, that is.)

I had an early reserve for the red, Rick, and the email said "now available", so I think they should be popping up very soon. :thumbsup:
I had a notification reserve for the red (and others) and didn’t get an email. Maybe emails only went out to ‘sure’ reserves?

Thanks for the info! ;)

Last edited:
I was about to buy a Shuffler and then ran across this thread! I was in the original reserve for the round head but am now trying to decide on this or the Shuffler...the Shuffler is pretty similar to my round head and I do kind of like the reverse tanto blade but the handle is worrying me a little sine I am not sure it will fit my hand with the point in the middle (but I just looked again and it does not seem as pronounced as it did when I looked earlier today). Any thoughts?

I was about to buy a Shuffler and then ran across this thread! I was in the original reserve for the round head but am now trying to decide on this or the Shuffler...the Shuffler is pretty similar to my round head and I do kind of like the reverse tanto blade but the handle is worrying me a little sine I am not sure it will fit my hand with the point in the middle (but I just looked again and it does not seem as pronounced as it did when I looked earlier today). Any thoughts?

I don't have one in my hand yet but the two main attractions for me are the shape of the blade and the shape of the handle. The blade steel is the icing on the cake.

I think that handle will provide a very comfortable grip. Just my opinion without actually having one in my hand.

I don't have one in my hand yet but the two main attractions for me are the shape of the blade and the shape of the handle. The blade steel is the icing on the cake.

I think that handle will provide a very comfortable grip. Just my opinion without actually having one in my hand.

I just remembered that I have an old Schrade 25OT that is a little larger but has approximately the same handle shape and it did seem ok so I am going for the Otnat over the Shuffler. I like the reverse tanto blade on my 940-1 so why not mix it up every once in a while and try something new...

I am probably going to wait for a different blade shape but that Red handle looks great in photographs.

Looks like USPS is covering their butts during this busy mailing season. My Otnat arrived at my local Post Office last night but the Expected Delivery Date is November 30th. I hope that's wrong and it arrives today.

Looks like USPS is covering their butts during this busy mailing season. My Otnat arrived at my local Post Office last night but the Expected Delivery Date is November 30th. I hope that's wrong and it arrives today.
Can't wait to see some in hand, real world pics Rick!

literally just reading this thread/post about post office and, drop, in my box. Here it is, and it's really nice. forgive the quickie photos. Sharp, handle feels good in even my small hand, nice of Mike to include the lanyard, terrific f&f and value as usual!
Otnat_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Traditional folder? I believe the forum rules should be applied equally to all members and I don’t see how this knife can qualify. There should be equal rules for all.

Last edited:
The Stop Pins on these CK LionSteels don't get mentioned much so I thought I would mention it as I think it's an important part of the design.
IMG_4462.JPG

I'm very happy with mine. It's everything I expected it to be out of the box. These are really nice.
IMG_4457.JPG
IMG_4458.JPG
IMG_4459.JPG
IMG_4460.JPG

IMG_4463.JPG

And how cool is this!?
IMG_4464.JPG

Back