Emotional Support Chat: Waiting for your knife

so far i've been waiting 6 months on my AK47. Talked to Lexi last week and it looks like it's in the finishing stages.

Have you called? I do every few weeks, I just can't help it I'm excited for my first Busse. I was told that mine is still 3 to 4 weeks out. It's got to be worth the wait.

I have a ash and a nmfbm getting some mammoth tooth handles put on,we are over a year now,but you can't rush art

Hey guys first post over here, need a shoulder to cry on and the better half don't give two hoots :rolleyes:

Waiting on my first Busse, TGLB with comp finish and tan/black, it arrived down under on monday but got stuck in customs, have just paid their exorbitant fees so hopefully I will have it by weeks end, but more likely next week as I'll be at work and need re-delivery. On the bright side I guess a couple of days isn't much to the couple months since I ordered, and I have a bottle of jamesons to keep me warm in the mean time. Will post pics when she arrives can't wait to chop some s***! Special thanks to Lexi for helping me out with my order, I fear my thankyou email will include an order for an AMS also, pray for my wallet..

Last edited:
Hey guys first post over here, need a shoulder to cry on and the better half don't give two hoots :rolleyes:

Waiting on my first Busse, TGLB with comp finish and tan/black, it arrived down under on monday but got stuck in customs, have just paid their exorbitant fees so hopefully I will have it by weeks end, but more likely next week as I'll be at work and need re-delivery. On the bright side I guess a couple of days isn't much to the couple months since I ordered, and I have a bottle of jamesons to keep me warm in the mean time. Will post pics when she arrives can't wait to chop some s***! Special thanks to Lexi for helping me out with my order, I fear my thankyou email will include an order for an AMS also, pray for my wallet..

Wow customs fees for a TGLB??!!?? Man you've been had! Unless it's one of the models worth over $1000.00! :eek:

Picked this up this morning:thumbup:
Now prepping for Ganzaaaa:D
009_zpseb9dd522.jpg

Great color combo!

Wow customs fees for a TGLB??!!?? Man you've been had! Unless it's one of the models worth over $1000.00! :eek:

They ping us for anything over $400 down here, technically anything over $60 is subject to gst and fees. I prefer to use fedex or ups etc where available for expensive items as they get around customs and have better service, but I didn't get any choice.

They ping us for anything over $400 down here, technically anything over $60 is subject to gst and fees. I prefer to use fedex or ups etc where available for expensive items as they get around customs and have better service, but I didn't get any choice.

Holy crap that sucks. Hope you are united with your TGLB soon.

Sent my wonderful KZII in on Monday, put a few dings in the blade, then flattened it out a little too much with a WE. Hopefully Beef can put a razor sharp convex edge back on it. I really need to learn to convex, I feel silly wasting their time because of my mistakes :thumbdn:

Sent my wonderful KZII in on Monday, put a few dings in the blade, then flattened it out a little too much with a WE. Hopefully Beef can put a razor sharp convex edge back on it. I really need to learn to convex, I feel silly wasting their time because of my mistakes :thumbdn:

Patience, Trough hopper, in time will come the joy of malleability. Beef will be yin to your yang.

Thanks for hoping, took delivery this morning :D

DSC03822_zpsbcb9cf1b.jpg

DSC03824_zpsc4a030bb.jpg

DSC03826_zpsfdf79cee.jpg

Nice TGLB, that's the combo I'll most likely go for next.

Customs also fleeced me on a TGLB, almost 25% of what I paid for it which just makes my blood boil. They also charge on the value (cost) of the shipping fees. IMO gov gouging.

To add to the pain of the financial punishment imposed by this greedy system the shipping took 4 Days to get here from the States, then the greedy b'tds held onto it for 3 weeks.

It is just better all round if the value is marked down on the package - it gets here fast, hassle free and I don't get punished for buying items which I can not get in NZ. ( protect the local market BS)

If you decide to part with that TGLB, let me know.

I've been checking my CC a lot lately, wondering what happened to the 8+4 weeks. After hearing the time on that AK47 I guess I don't feel too bad.

Back