Game of Thrones

Gendry looks different, did they switch actors or did he have some work done? I hope snowman adds a little obsidian to everyone's arsenal

I was thinking with his haircut he looks a lot like a slightly shorter, stockier, younger Christian Bale now.

Will Arya stop threatening Sansa, & kill a Lannister instead?
Can 2 fire dragons beat 1 ice dragon?
The northerners better start mining obsidian.

Last edited:
They were supposed to start 3 episodes ago, but all they ever do is talk about it. Since they went beyond the wall, apparently without any obsidian weapons, I guess they never will!

I thought the clanking baskets they loaded in the boats were obsidian?

~Chip

I thought the clanking baskets they loaded in the boats were obsidian?

~Chip
I didn't notice that, I guess you'd be right! Anyway, even if they bring one back, you know cercei is gonna make them wait until it rots before giving them an audience. The errand will just get some of them killed

They should make macuahuitls
th

Samwell's male relatives are dead & he's fled the Citadel- will he become Lord Tarly?
Arya the psycho should be sent to kill Cersei, to avoid Baelish's manipulations.

Last edited:
They should make macuahuitls
th

Samwell's male relatives are dead & he's fled the Citadel- will he become Lord Tarly?
Arya the psycho should be sent to kill Cersei, to avoid Baelish's manipulations.
Not unless Sam dies and gets brought back to release him from his oath.:thumbsup:

Had the Snow party taken a few bows and a few dozen obsidian tipped arrows they could have taken out the night king pretty easily, and ended the threat entirely! So far I'm pretty unimpressed with the King of the North as a military strategist!

As strategy, what if he (unknowingly) marries his aunt?
Will Jaime join the North?
Need more obsidian.

snowfight2.jpg

Why doesn't the Night King ever smile? What does he want? If he is killed, do all the White Walkers and zombies die?

What will happen when Viserion sees Mom?

Is Jon now buffing his sister?

So many questions.......

I is confused about who is screwing who. o_O

What really concerns is, are we ever going to see the end of this? I'm 75 years old.
Next season airs in 18 months and its the end, I think with movie length episodes.

Jon Snow is Danaerys' nephew. Her older brother's son. So he's 'buffing' his aunt who is more or less the same age as him (ayyyy).

What does he want? If he is killed, do all the White Walkers and zombies die?
He wants to kill everyone, and yes the zombies will all die if he is killed.

Next season airs in 18 months and its the end, I think with movie length episodes.

Jon Snow is Danaerys' nephew. Her older brother's son. So he's 'buffing' his aunt who is more or less the same age as him (ayyyy).

What does he want? If he is killed, do all the White Walkers and zombies die?
He wants to kill everyone, and yes the zombies will all die if he is killed.
Eh, they started it off with incest, so I suppose it's only right they end it there as well.:thumbsup:

Really interested to see what the plot twist for the white walkers is going to be, or their motivation. Interesting theoriea in the youtube.

Back