My first real "batch" WIP

Nice to see this thread come back to life after a quiet period, Tim! Great to see some progress on this batch. Looking good!

Awesome man. I saw your other thread with your dove-tailed presentation boxes. You undersell your talent man... incredible stuff you do. Look forward to seeing all of these finished!

Another very belated update. Two of these are sanded up to 400# ready for HT.

63726076.jpg

The reason these have been so slow going is because I've been working on a few other projects, including these two folders (still in progress). Apart from that how many people enjoy endless sanding?
17102596.jpg

Awesome work! I have seen most of your WIP threads since you started on BF. You certainly have come a long way fast. Of course I myself have found the people here are a great resource to tap into. Keep it up!

Tiiiiiiiim,

Those knives are looking great, I have a similar belt grinder and I wish I could get my plunges to look as good as yours. I look forward to seeing these finished, keep up the good work!

-Adam

Tiiiiiiiim,

Those knives are looking great, I have a similar belt grinder and I wish I could get my plunges to look as good as yours. I look forward to seeing these finished, keep up the good work!

-Adam

Thanks Adam. When I upgrade to a 2x72 my grinds will probably go to crap again. I'm so used to doing them horizontally on this heap of junk.
It'll be like starting all over again. That's what I'm scared of any way.

[QUOTEalb1k;9916094]Looking awesome Tim![/QUOTE]

Outstanding!
Cheers guys.

Wow Tim,you do have some talent going,goes to show you don't need a lot of expensive equiptment.but I'm sure you will upgrade..Keep up the great work---Best Regards Butch:thumbup:

Back