PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never used a UltiClip, but I did put a Tek-Lok on my Armatus sheath. But it really depends on what you're after for a mounting style. I can post pics later if you guys want.
I've got a Tek also. And the soft loops. However I was looking at a slim clip or IWB clip. I'll probably order both from the Armatus site. I think the ulticlip may work best for times I may not put the sheath on my belt, i.e. pocket carry.
Thanks brother...

:D:D
I've never used a UltiClip, but I did put a Tek-Lok on my Armatus sheath. But it really depends on what you're after for a mounting style. I can post pics later if you guys want.

I've got a Tek also. And the soft loops. However I was looking at a slim clip or IWB clip. I'll probably order both from the Armatus site. I think the ulticlip may work best for times I may not put the sheath on my belt, i.e. pocket carry.
Thanks brother...
Have a couple tekloks and spyderco clips, but was looking for something a little less bulky...

ordered a few from “the big river”... will let you know ;)

Is it time for the people who have claimed things and continue to do so, yet have things sitting for a long time on the list to step up and change their offering? I know this has been mentioned a lot and people have said they would but there has been no action. The thread is alive and well but could be better. Like a prescribed burn to bring new life to the forest.

Is it time for the people who have claimed things and continue to do so, yet have things sitting for a long time on the list to step up and change their offering? I know this has been mentioned a lot and people have said they would but there has been no action. The thread is alive and well but could be better. Like a prescribed burn to bring new life to the forest.
I am still figuring this out but some of the "bundles" seem kinda crappy. I have no idea what the poster of the bundle got in return, but some should really be freebies for a new guy or someone in particular need.

Russ

Is it time for the people who have claimed things and continue to do so, yet have things sitting for a long time on the list to step up and change their offering? I know this has been mentioned a lot and people have said they would but there has been no action. The thread is alive and well

I am still figuring this out but some of the "bundles" seem kinda crappy. I have no idea what the poster of the bundle got in return, but some should really be freebies for a new guy or someone in particular need.

Russ

Just to play Devil’s advocate for a moment.... remember, we have members of all walks of life, in all financial situations. Some (obviously not all) of those PIF’s might be the only thing are have to offer up.

Just to play Devil’s advocate for a moment.... remember, we have members of all walks of life, in all financial situations. Some (obviously not all) of those PIF’s might be the only thing are have to offer up.
That is why I said" I have no idea what they received in return" If you have followed any of my questions/comments on this thread you would see my concern for someone feeling pressured into signing off on an uneven PIF.
It happens, make no mistake, it does.
I think one of the limiting factors here is the chicken/egg thing with a nice knife being offered, then the individual being pressured into accepting a bundle.
I used to spend about 500$ a month on knives, I cant anymore, and I dont need to.
If I offered a pile of chinese knives up because I cant afford to buy anymore kirby lamberts, say on the trade forum I would be laughed at, even if they totaled 1300$
Why should it be any different on there? More to the point, who has the brass to pull this shit?
I am generous, but to people who deserve it. I would like to put up a nicer knife, there certainly is nothing on the list right now that would prompt me to take that flyer, especially with the ethereal, fleeting nature of "karma"...
A well thought out bundle is kind of interesting but I am sorry to report as I said previously that these are mostly better suited to freebies.

Do I want to run the show? Hell no!!! Are some people taking advantage? Why yes, they are.

As always, a suspicious dick,

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back