1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Reate Knives-Users' opinion and collections

Discussion in 'Reate Knives' started by ReaTe, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Rasco

Rasco

Jan 3, 2014
    $295, $305 shipped.

Reate is movin' on up.
    I wouldn't be shocked if soon you don't see anything from them in the sub-$250 range.

2. cinquecentonero

cinquecentonero

May 31, 2015
    Van Halen Knife

3. Misanthropia

Misanthropia

Jul 10, 2011
    If you were on USN and a member of the Fan of the Fort group, they were $250 :(

From what I've seen on the Reate facebook group, I so far have no complaints about the full $305 price. It's definitely another case of "paying for the design", but that doesn't bother me.

4. Rasco

Rasco

Jan 3, 2014
    We won't even go there on the whole USN thing.... :rolleyes::thumbdn:
    Suffice to say, I was pretty bummed when I heard about how the Valkyrie was announced / sold. Glad I managed to get in when a pre-order backed out, but offering a knife ONLY on Instagram and / or one forum is not very cool if you ask me. Basically saying "F anyone who follows us on Facebook or BladeForums. F the Reate Facebook Group. Etc"

5. crawler619

crawler619

Jul 3, 2014
    [video=youtube;xu-LHbWWsas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu-LHbWWsas[/video]

6. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    I would like to see extra clips, standoffs and screws in different colors made available for purchase so you can personalize your knife. Also a nicer clip on the Hills like the Horizon C has.

7. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    The Todd Begg Reate Kwaiken looks great! Pricey at $445 but a lot less than a real Begg!

[​IMG]

8. Rasco

Rasco

Jan 3, 2014
    So excited for this collab! David Deng movin on up!

9. ReaTe

ReaTe

Feb 15, 2014
    We are jioning the Blade Show at booth #306 now and hoping we can get more expreience to work better.:)

10. austonh

austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    Another home run on the collaboration with Faisal Yamin an Fort Henry Custom Knives. The Valkyrie!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ReaTe

ReaTe

Feb 15, 2014
    Thanks for sharing:)

12. willgreenzilla

willgreenzilla

Nov 5, 2014
    Just picked up a funky Horizon-A in a trade (came in yesterday)... Love the knife. Silky smooth and beautiful. I say funky as the guy I got the knife from said he got it from the Blade Show as a display model and it's a Horizon-A frame with an s35vn blade and a different looking clip. I contacted Reate on FB about it to see if it was someone's hack job from spare parts or not... but they said it was something they put together for Blade (maybe they were out of M390 and needed to put something together to show off in the booth?). Anyways... Love the knife, high quality. Plan to get more :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  13. ReaTe

ReaTe

Feb 15, 2014
    Hi , Thanks for you guys support ! We will continue to keep the stable quality. In the future, we will launch some 3 "-3.25" flipper knife ,I hope more people like my knives ! thanks for your suggestion and criticism ,because have your suggestion and criticism, Reate can be better and faster to growth!

Reate knives - David.Deng
    IG: @reateknives
    FB: Reate knives

14. ReaTe

ReaTe

Feb 15, 2014
    Horizon Ti&CF video share !

[video=youtube;3er0_xNexzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3er0_xNexzA[/video]

15. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    My latest Reate knives: Valkyrie & Horizon-D TI.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  16. JungleJim65

JungleJim65

Oct 25, 2013
    Right there with you ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435435963.604713.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435435981.022608.jpg

17. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
  18. JungleJim65

JungleJim65

Oct 25, 2013
    I like the blue, but I wish I would of picked up a plain stonewashed one as well to get custom anodized. Some of the stuff Erik Shel has been doing with them is simply amazing.

19. Misanthropia

Misanthropia

Jul 10, 2011
    [​IMG]

Anyone else picking up a Remedy this week? It's the first Reate/Liong Mah collaboration that has really drawn my eye. Very sleek.

20. Hackenslash

Hackenslash Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Where are you finding the Remedy? Are there more pictures available? Thanks.