REX 45 Burnt Orange Paramilitary 2 Sprint Run

Long story short. Somebody shoot me a PM that has a Pm2 for sale at a decent price. Thank you. :):thumbsup:

Just grabbed a PM2 and PM3 over the last few days. Sure inconvenient to google "Rex 45" and open all the sites, but relatively easy and works as stores get restocked.

Just grabbed a PM2 and PM3 over the last few days. Sure inconvenient to google "Rex 45" and open all the sites, but relatively easy and works as stores get restocked.

Did this for 2 full weeks. I never got lucky and was always 5 to 10 minutes late on forum in stock notices. Finally found one on the Canadian store alert at a 50 bucks premium though.

Did this for 2 full weeks. I never got lucky and was always 5 to 10 minutes late on forum in stock notices. Finally found one on the Canadian store alert at a 50 bucks premium though.

I've preloaded the product page at about 5 different retailers' sites for the Military Sprint and I reload them each a few times a day to check; as well I check here often. Waiting for the REX-45 Military is driving me more than a little crazy...

I've preloaded the product page at about 5 different retailers' sites for the Military Sprint and I reload them each a few times a day to check; as well I check here often. Waiting for the REX-45 Military is driving me more than a little crazy...

I was doing that too for pm2. Everytime somebody on this thread scored one I felt like giving up. Fustrating.

I was doing that too for pm2. Everytime somebody on this thread scored one I felt like giving up. Fustrating.

Seems likes there's a few (myself included) who are hell-bent on getting the Military Sprint, but it would seem that the consensus in the other thread is that when they finally arrive, they should move slower than the break-neck pace at which the PM2s and Para 3s disappeared. I have my fingers crossed.

Seems likes there's a few (myself included) who are hell-bent on getting the Military Sprint, but it would seem that the consensus in the other thread is that when they finally arrive, they should move slower than the break-neck pace at which the PM2s and Para 3s disappeared. I have my fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed here as well.
I heard someone say the millie "would be just in time for pumpkin pie", and now thats all I can think of. I sold my Pm2 version because I had 6 to many pm2 sprints .. But so far I only have 2 military sprints.. plus I think a military can slice/serve pumpkin pie a bit easier.;)

Millie for me it is!

For any euro people looking around, this place sells them at fair prices still: https://www.knivesandtools.nl/nl/pt...burnt-orange-sprint-run-c81gpbore2-zakmes.htm

Spyderco has always been more expensive in the eu, but 189 is a very good price for the Rex sprint. Considering normal and dlc s30v sell for 177 EUR. They're UK Dutch and German based among others so I think they ship internationally no problem.

I'm loving it.. First real blade and what started my road to bankruptcy was a delica orange vg10. The pm2 being the blade I grab whenever I need to have a blade I know I can trust never to fail me, I think this might be a grail kind of blade for me. It reminds me of the delica so much, learning to sharpen with it, being all enthusiastic about 'this amazing knife' while now I am shortly euphoric and then just delighted at most when I get a new blade. Happy to have it. A lot of happy feelings. Came in the mail with a new 0450cf, so those 2 should make a great combo in carrying. Trusted and true workhorse and small light high quality flipper.

Dodgie02 has to give ALL the info,when you buy a C81GPBORE for €189 this s in $210,AND shipping is €27 which is another $30.so at this point the REX 45 isn't that "cheap" anymore!just for your info guys.

Dodgie02 has to give ALL the info,when you buy a C81GPBORE for €189 this s in $210,AND shipping is €27 which is another $30.so at this point the REX 45 isn't that "cheap" anymore!just for your info guys.

I did say EURO people for a reason Of course it isn't doable for import to the USA.
Here in Europe however the price of a delica is 100eur (116.3251 U.S. dollars) versus USA pricing at 74 dollars (63.6148174 Euros)

This differce in retail pricing is for every spyderco here, from Delica to military, our prices are often a flat 30-50 percent higher then USA prices. It's the norm here.
So, when I say for any EUROPEAN people looking, here is a one available for an honest price (again pm2 USA 130 dollars? Remember here they don't come much cheaper then 170 euro for the base model and that's the norm), only 20 or 10 euro more expensive then regular base model pm2, I meant that it might be interesting for euro people who have always had to pay such prices.

Why the hostile attitude when clearly I said euro people? This is a good price for us, and you're lucky the US pricing is normal (cheap in my eyes even, I remember the fuss about the 10 percent map increase and smiled because you don't know how nice you have it already even when counting in the difference of worth of currency and relative to median income of us citizens).

Hope that's info enough, was simply trying to help a European brother out not incite a scam to my American members here.

there is NO hostility Dodgie02,just plain facts.
I'm not going to derail this thread further and I'll leave it at this. Obviously my post was directed at Europeans, when you say I should give all the information I'm unsure what you want to say with that. Of course it's not attractive to Americans, I didn't think I would need to state that when I specifically direct my post to people on this side of the ocean looking for one.
If you're American and want to see if importing it is worth it's up to the person himself to look up the details and consider whether he or she thinks it's worthwhile.

Ive been importing spydercos for years now because of this pricing problem. Even with import tax and shipping I still save up to 50 eur on the higher end spydercos, so seeing a Rex 45 at near normal market value of a regular pm2 is as rare as it gets here.

Anyway if my tone offended you I apologize but stating me having to make mention of the costs and conversion to USD as complete info while I specifically said EU people strikes me as odd. Unless I've misunderstood you in which case my apologies too. We're all here with the same goal, so..

Anyway I'm very interested in how this will sharpen. From what I've read it all seems to too good to be true. High hcr, performance 20ish percent above hap40 yet I've read its easy to sharpen and takes a really really keen edge? If so this is my new go to pm2 over the cruwear pm2.

Plus, a mate from work said this one looks a lot 'safer' then my Grey cruwear or red m390. Suppose people equal orange to friendly which is a big bonus in a world of people scared by knives bigger than a delica.

no derailing,i'm not offended for sure,you're the one who felt a "hostile attitude",no hostility here.no more words needed as far as i'm concerned.lets move on.

So happy to find one for $185. Thanks for this thread and bringing it to my attention. Looking forward to my new tool at the end of the week. :)

Last edited:
after complaining so much about low stock and missing out on the flash sales, i found myself owning 2 of these babies now! I pre-paid from a site not known for knives thinking to myself, "if they let me pay for it up front they got to get one eventually to me". After paying in USD normal price and waiting 3 weeks with no update I picked up one in stock from a Canadian retailer. Once i got it, i sent a cancellation notice to cancel and refund me on the other site. No reply at all.

Today in the mail SURPRISE! a second PM2 in Rex45. And on the same day i got my carbon fiber flytanium scales for it!

Back