The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

To get this thread back on track...

Tomorrow should be a nice mail call:

3.5" full Working Finish custom Wharnie
3.5" frag Translucent Green scale
3.5" smooth CF scale
3" ACU Camo scale

Tuesday should be:

3" smooth CF scale
3" frag CF scale
3.5" Blue/Black scale

Good Lord.......with all those scales are you planing on building a Hinderer tribute fish?

That's en epic 2 days Chris!! You've been hard at work buddy :thumbup: Congrats on a great line up of Hinderer goodness :D

Luck!! You're name rings true!! That is an EPIC week man!!! I wonder when someone was going to snag that FDE wharnie... Congrats on an Amazing Haul sir!!! Those are all great XM's, two are rare.... Look at you go man!!! We need an updated Herd pic when these all arrive mister :D

Good stuff guys!

What I could of had inbound if I had decided I needed/wanted another but left it alone for others...

They ran the production 3" Slicers about the time the DLC stuff was picking up on the timeline. DLC 3" Slicers exist...as you certainly know...but any 3" DLC Spantos would likely be from the most recent run of 3" XMs...if at all.

This video to all us guys that have been in trouble.... Hilarious... Check it out!

[video=youtube_share;Twivg7GkYts]http://youtu.be/Twivg7GkYts[/video]

Hey.......I know those guys.......I spent a few years there myself........now I can't stand the smell of quiche.......

And with any luck.....the mailbox will be coughing out one last Hinderer for me tomorrow......the last, at least, for quite some time.......
But it's nothing like what you guys are expecting.......

I thought you all would enjoy a good laugh!! :D

I think you're mailbox needs a vacation Ross ;)

Can't wait to see what it coughs up this time....

Back