The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

It's that time of year (for me) been EDC'ing my 3" slicer since I broke out shorts. Does everything I ask/need it to do.:)

I'm waiting on a three inch, which I picked up for exactly the same reason. The 3.5 inch is manageable, but something lighter would be nice for seersucker days.

Really excited about an incoming knife this week. Here is a teaser! Also its crazy how so many of you have gotten into the customs side of Hinderer. I think it is perfect timing with him ramping down customs. Really enjoying the pictures lately. I will start contributing more for sure!

ap knife.jpg

Really excited about an incoming knife this week. Here is a teaser! Also its crazy how so many of you have gotten into the customs side of Hinderer. I think it is perfect timing with him ramping down customs. Really enjoying the pictures lately. I will start contributing more for sure!

View attachment 453498

Armored Bowie........

View attachment 453498

Is that a satin deep swedge spanto Quake?? It looks awesome whatever it is. Congrats!!!

View attachment 453498

Spanto Eklipse?

I will have a 3" orange slicer flipper heading to me in a couple weeks. I have been wanting a 3" for years and finally the opportunity came up. Stoked.

I have had a busy few days. Waiting for a 3" Wharnie from a trade, and an Eklipse straight from the Ranch!!

Gah so giddy...just got so lucky!!! Ordered my 1st Hinderer, an Eklipse direct from the Ranch!!!

Extra mind boggled!! Tracking# within 20 min o_O, not in USPS's system yet, and it's probably just that the shipping label was created... but thats still awful fast....

Last edited:
It's been a productive Hinderer week for me. I have an 3 inch slicer coming today and an Eklipse which should be shipping soon (given RHK's incredibly quick shipping time).

Congrats on all of your scores! It looks like a lot of slicer and eklipses are on their way to new homes.

Gah so giddy...just got so lucky!!! Ordered my 1st Hinderer, an Eklipse direct from the Ranch!!!

Extra mind boggled!! Tracking# within 20 min o_O, not in USPS's system yet, and it's probably just that the shipping label was created... but thats still awful fast....

Yeah......the Ranch is AWESOME that way......congrats on your 1st Hinderer.......it's a beauty........

My fault, but my Custom Bowie has been delayed...and I'm bummed. I hit the layaway button on accident, but the seller has fixed it for me.

Congrats to everyone...the Ranch is producing what seems to be more knives (and such) than ever before; and offering them in a way so many wished for...

And a huge congratulations to the a Ranch for all the success.

Yes, it was like the first time I won at the Blade lottery...my hands were shaking and I had no idea which pocket my money was in.

Back