1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by Lone_Wolfe, Nov 8, 2013.

1. JP Chestnut

JP Chestnut

Nov 26, 2013
    I'm waiting on a three inch, which I picked up for exactly the same reason. The 3.5 inch is manageable, but something lighter would be nice for seersucker days.

2. AKWILD

AKWILD Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Really excited about an incoming knife this week. Here is a teaser! Also its crazy how so many of you have gotten into the customs side of Hinderer. I think it is perfect timing with him ramping down customs. Really enjoying the pictures lately. I will start contributing more for sure!

ap knife.jpg

3. alwayscarryaknife

alwayscarryaknife

May 31, 2013
    What color did you grab?

4. xxfalconxx

xxfalconxx

Dec 19, 2013
    Armored Bowie........

5. Jensen81

Jensen81

Oct 3, 2012
    Is that a satin deep swedge spanto Quake?? It looks awesome whatever it is. Congrats!!!

6. cha0s13

cha0s13

Dec 13, 2009
    Spanto Eklipse?

7. meluck

meluck

Jan 1, 2012
    Armored Bowie

8. kwazyjuice

kwazyjuice Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2013
    Looks killer whatever it is!! Congrats!

9. JP Chestnut

JP Chestnut

Nov 26, 2013
    Blue black. Not my first choice, but it looks nice for now and will eventually get replaced with a frag scale to match my 3.5 inch.

10. pepemrtnz

pepemrtnz

Oct 13, 2010
    I will have a 3" orange slicer flipper heading to me in a couple weeks. I have been wanting a 3" for years and finally the opportunity came up. Stoked.

11. Blinkknives

Blinkknives Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2012
    I have had a busy few days. Waiting for a 3" Wharnie from a trade, and an Eklipse straight from the Ranch!!

12. KAEDC

KAEDC Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Gah so giddy...just got so lucky!!! Ordered my 1st Hinderer, an Eklipse direct from the Ranch!!!

Extra mind boggled!! Tracking# within 20 min o_O, not in USPS's system yet, and it's probably just that the shipping label was created... but thats still awful fast....

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  13. JP Chestnut

JP Chestnut

Nov 26, 2013
    It's been a productive Hinderer week for me. I have an 3 inch slicer coming today and an Eklipse which should be shipping soon (given RHK's incredibly quick shipping time).

14. meluck

meluck

Jan 1, 2012
    Congrats on all of your scores! It looks like a lot of slicer and eklipses are on their way to new homes.

15. xxfalconxx

xxfalconxx

Dec 19, 2013
    Yeah......the Ranch is AWESOME that way......congrats on your 1st Hinderer.......it's a beauty........

16. alwayscarryaknife

alwayscarryaknife

May 31, 2013
    Congrats all. Got my 3" slicer from the Ranch this morning. Love this thing. This thing is going to get carried A LOT!

17. meluck

meluck

Jan 1, 2012
    My fault, but my Custom Bowie has been delayed...and I'm bummed. I hit the layaway button on accident, but the seller has fixed it for me.

18. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Congrats to everyone...the Ranch is producing what seems to be more knives (and such) than ever before; and offering them in a way so many wished for...

And a huge congratulations to the a Ranch for all the success.

19. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Understandable...excitement might have got the better of you.

20. meluck

meluck

Jan 1, 2012
    Yes, it was like the first time I won at the Blade lottery...my hands were shaking and I had no idea which pocket my money was in.