The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew I had so much sway and Bill was so fickle? Certainly not me.
Bill is not fickle, and I will not address the "sway" issue!!:cool:
We are getting a BF knife absolutely!! Bill is a man of his word!!
I just got off the phone with him, and it's all going smoothly and well, if a bit slowly!! :thumbsup:
So keep heart my friends!! On my honor I will do my duty, and Bill is with us all the way!!:)

I just got off the phone with him, and it's all going smoothly and well, if a bit slowly!! :thumbsup:
So keep heart my friends!! On my honor I will do my duty, and Bill is with us all the way!!:)

Is ... is it inappropriate for one strange knife enthusiast to express his love for another? asking for a friend... :D

Thanks Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great news Charlie! I am getting very excited about this '21 BF knife. As to the other nonsense, I think it would be wise for everyone to just calm down and let bygones be bygones. Water under the bridge... (somebody playing bongos in the background)

Great to hear Charlie. I’m very sorry for any complication or negativity I caused for you. My interest, actions, and posts (before those today, I’ll be honest those were out of frustration and a belief in defending oneself when unjustly attacked) come from a place of genuine interest and positivity.

As always, I think your contribution is invaluable.

(and my post about having sway and Bill being fickle was VERY tongue in cheek, in case it didn’t come through right)

EngrSorenson EngrSorenson Impulse buying of knives is no bad idea, it soon leads to a clarity of mind & perspective: Buyer's Remorse :D:eek:

But it's a lot better than backchat/biting and " she said, I said, she said, no he said, no I'm saying nothing more except 35 more posts of preening and offence taking " :rolleyes:;)

Let's set the record (broken) straight :)

B B.F.U
I for my part with the image I post honestly didn't mean it as a personal thing towards you. I meant it to be humorous to reflect the suddenly clandestine nature that a public discussion had took. I did not think you'd intentionally ruffle Bill's or anyone else's feathers. I subscribe to your YouTube channel and value your opinions both there and here. No harm meant on my part, and I apologize if it came off as a jab towards you.

Now this part may ruffle some feathers,
To the rest of US (me including) can we quit being so damn touchy?

B B.F.U
I for my part with the image I post honestly didn't mean it as a personal thing towards you. I meant it to be humorous to reflect the suddenly clandestine nature that a public discussion had took. I did not think you'd intentionally ruffle Bill's or anyone else's feathers. I subscribe to your YouTube channel and value your opinions both there and here. No harm meant on my part, and I apologize if it came off as a jibe towards you.

Now this part may ruffle some feathers,
To the rest of US (me including) can we quit being so damn touchy?

Yeah I thought that was hilarious. I just forgot to actually put my response o_O haha I think it made it look like I was replying to you when I wasn't, I'll edit it. Sorry!

At this rate, it seems that all BF will get for a forum knife is an 86 with a beard comb primary, no secondary, and pink unicorn acrylic covers (with seams!)

I would carry the heck out of this knife. :D

Although if it's a comb-only "knife," perhaps GEC could also make it their first auto?

Thanks for your patience, your reassurance, and your genuine love for pocket cutlery, Mr. campagna!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back