What Knife to you leave in your Car or Truck?

Center console: CAT (Caterpillar) knife I found in brand new condition at an arcade.
Door pocket: Leatherman multi tool. And a cheap Chinese fixed blade (about 9 inch blade) in a sheath with a matching small folder that goes in the same sheath.

Varies somewhat but usually an inexpensive folder with a glass breaker and seat belt cutter: I have a large S&W "Border Guard" and "Elite Tactical" ZT knock off and the both cost $15 so if someone steals one or I damage one working on the truck I won't loose a minutes sleep. I burned the tip off a nice Buck folder when I was a kid and the starter switch broke on the truck I was driving so I shorted the starter terminal with the blade to engage the starter. I wished at the time I had something else to use as I pretty much ruined the first decent knife I had owned.

This that my son gave to me several years ago.

DSC_7474.JPG

best

mqqn

I keep a CUDA CQB1. I carried it for the duration of my deployments to the middle east and I can't just seem to put it away.

I keep an old PAL RH-36 that my grandfather gave me when i was about 12 years old in my car. Its a good knife been in my car for a few years now!

A Mora 510 in the trunk, and a Opinel #7 in the glove box.

I keep a Spyderco Assist in my console. I keep a 24" ASP baton and a Spyderco CoS Mule in my door.

TedP

SOG multi tool... A knife goes in/out with me, no need to leave it in the car.

Spyderco Assist, SOG multitool, and a KofA Pronghorn for hunting season applications paired with a Gerber saw.

Back