• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Don't Deal With Anotherforumname.........Guess I'm an Idiot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

Cray, all I had to do was the bait the hook and I knew you'd respond......you're a passive aggressive wonk......."Oh, the boogey man said mean things to me......whoa is me!!"

Lone Wolfe......I find it interesting that you took it personal right from the start?? A bit of research prepared that battlefield......I knew you'd jump in.....perfectly predictable. Really, you don't need your knife......my tail is up??

I figured the people who responded.....beyond the above-two sad-sacks.....would. You all played your part.....and thank you!! You've proved my part about the rape squad......thank you all so much.

Hammer:D

Best entertainment on the forum

I'd not going to impugn the carrier.....and I haven't contacted them, no. We are at a week and the package has continued to run circles in the south.....hitting the same sorting facilities repeatedly. That is the seller's responsibility.....hence the reason I broached the subject with him. I should add that the same thing happened with another member...see GBU from last week with OOITZOO. This member followed up and it appeared the package was lost in the mail. He took it upon himself to issue a refund. Funny enough, the package arrived on Saturday......out of the blue mind you.....I immediately paid the member exactly what we had agreed upon....though he offered me a 50% discount because of the shipping shafu. I wasn't asking for any of this with this particular seller.....I was broaching the subject with him about what to do from here.

Should have contacted the carrier. That's why I brought it up. It probably would've solved the issue before all this escalation and drama.

I agree.

Cray, all I had to do was the bait the hook and I knew you'd respond......you're a passive aggressive wonk......."Oh, the boogey man said mean things to me......whoa is me!!"

Lone Wolfe......I find it interesting that you took it personal right from the start?? A bit of research prepared that battlefield......I knew you'd jump in.....perfectly predictable. Really, you don't need your knife......my tail is up??

I figured the people who responded.....beyond the above-two sad-sacks.....would. You all played your part.....and thank you!! You've proved my part about the rape squad......thank you all so much.

Actually my first post was in your favor on the subject. The rest have just been for laughs. :D :D :D :D

I agree.

I was with you at the start of your thread but the more you posted the less I was. You should have stayed on the high road. You sounded like an intelligent, reasonable adult but digressed considerably. Forgot to take your meds maybe?

You are a real piece of work
"hammer" ....hahaha
Thanks for showing everyone who you really are.

Nope, but thanks for asking!! I tried to close this thread......Rev Devil is responsible for what has come since. I played nicely from the start......even after these same a@#holes shredded me on another GBU thread.....search it, it is easy to find. I played nicely 'cause I was the new kid on the block. I took stock.....and I watched......now I'm not being pleasant. I love laughs.....but Lone Wolfe, your previous posts.....the many you have left in your time on this forum.....don't show you having that sense of humor. You are another of those tough-talkers until you're called out....then you run and hide under a rock. Until the mods close this....I will respond.

Flame on!!:D:D

I was with you at the start of your thread but the more you posted the less I was. You should have stayed on the high road. You sounded like an intelligent, reasonable adult but digressed considerably. Forgot to take your meds maybe?

I agree.

And now it is all unraveling. You were just a troll from the get go. You are just incoherently babbling now. But do please continue. You've already ruined your reputation here. Might as well really let it go!

And I thought you were done with this place? Can't help yourself I guess.

Nothing is unraveling......and I'm done after this post is closed.....didn't you read my post when I tried to close this?? It isn't unraveling........i'm just shedding light. Nothing more. You are one of the many who are part of group-think......you post knowing that the masses will agree with you. Please continue to prove my point.....You didn't respond to me when I messaged you individually, 'cause you don't want to deal with things as an individual. You much prefer the gang-rape mentality......please flame on my friend:D

And now it is all unraveling. You were just a troll from the get go. You are just incoherently babbling now. But do please continue. You've already ruined your reputation here. Might as well really let it go!

And I thought you were done with this place? Can't help yourself I guess.

Nothing is unraveling......and I'm done after this post is closed.....didn't you read my post when I tried to close this?? It isn't unraveling........i'm just shedding light. Nothing more. You are one of the many who are part of group-think......you post knowing that the masses will agree with you. Please continue to prove my point.....You didn't respond to me when I messaged you individually, 'cause you don't want to deal with things as an individual. You much prefer the gang-rape mentality......please flame on my friend:D

Third reference to gang-rape in this thread. Don't you think you're over-reacting just a bit?

I will say this again....Rev Devil.....this is your responsibility. I tried to close the thread.....you re-opened it. You flamed me in another thread....without taking the time to ask me any question privately or helping me to understand the rules. You seemed to take some pleasure in re-opening this thread so I would be bait.......

I will say this again....Rev Devil.....this is your responsibility. I tried to close the thread.....you re-opened it. You flamed me in another thread....without taking the time to ask me any question privately or helping me to understand the rules. You seemed to take some pleasure in re-opening this thread so I would be bait.......

Quoted for dumb.

Maybe if you say you aren't unraveling a third time it will stop coming true. I don't respond to cowardly homophobic insults over private message. If you want to act like that you can do it out in the open where everyone can see. And look! You have! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back